Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 29th, 2022, 01:45 PM

DaDude is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Ryan and I should be there today!
Old January 29th, 2022, 08:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Would love to hear how any games played on Trollsford Road went! Best place to comment would be my map thread but here or in a PM works as well. Thank you guys for using it in your event!
Old January 31st, 2022, 08:46 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any chance that the results could be posted in the thread? Curious to see whether army diversity was anywhere near that of OHS Season 44's (22/24 builds had different common cores), and whether any of the post-event changes affected what people chose to bring.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:54 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Waves View Post
Any chance that the results could be posted in the thread? Curious to see whether army diversity was anywhere near that of OHS Season 44's (22/24 builds had different common cores), and whether any of the post-event changes affected what people chose to bring.
We’ll have results up sometime this week for sure. We have different people tracking each part so it takes a minute to assemble it all, but at the latest when we announce the next event we’ll have the results for the last one up as well!

I can tell you we had a lot of diversity, with I think the only main overlap being two people with Templar (might be forgetting another one though).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 6th, 2022, 11:10 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright folks, we're just about ready to post the details of the February Monthly event! First off, big big thanks to everyone who helped out and attended the January Monthly! We were super happy to see everyone so receptive to the Delta format, and there were a lot of cool armies on the field!

Our February monthly, in true Valentine's fashion, will be a team tournament! But one thing to highlight going in: we'll be having a super special raffle this month! @BodaciousBlood has in his possession a new-in-box Swarm of the Marro Master Set that will be the raffle prize! To get your name in the drawing, you'll need to bring a teammate who hasn't been to a Utah Monthly in at least 12 months! (It also counts if they have never been to a Monthly event before.)

So hit up your friends/family who haven't been around in a while (or ever), and let's make this month a whole hoot and holler!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 6th, 2022, 11:11 PM

Next Up:

UTAH MONTHLY FEBRUARY 2022

Sweet sweet Valentine from our excellent @The Dewk .

When: February 26th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Teams!!
Valentine’s Day is on the horizon, so it’s time for us to again find out who the power couple is of the Utah Heroscape scene! You and your teammate will have 480 points total to create two armies to play with as long as they’re within 100 points of each other (so you could do two 240-point armies, one 190-point and one 290-point army, or anything in between!). You’ll also have a 20-figure pool to work with, as long as you have within 6 figures of each other (so you can both have 10-figure armies, one 7-figure and one 13-figure army, or anything in between — and be aware that also means that, as an example, if one person is running a 3-figure army, the teammate can have at most 9 figures).

We will also be banning all figures ranked A or A+ in the C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings. Bring your cheese, but make it swiss! You can use the link here or see the full list below.
  • 480 Point Combined Army Pool
  • 20 Figure Combined Pool
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed this time
  • Figures ranked A or higher are BANNED
  • You cannot have the same army card in both teammate's armies
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50-minute rounds
  • Roll for Initiative for each player, then take turns in a "figure 8" (so no team taking two turns in a row, unless one player has been eliminated)

List of Friendly vs You Control Synergies (found by @UtahScott )
Other notable figures: Kelda, Sonlen, Rhogar, Torin, Horned Skull Brutes, Morgoloth, Skull Demons

Banned List:
Spoiler Alert!

- If you don’t have a teammate, post in the thread or message me, @Leaf_It , @BodaciousBlood , or @Scaperedude and we’ll find you one! (And even if we don’t, or if you’re signing up late and don’t have time, show up with an army anyway and we’ll get you set up on game day! Worst case scenario we’ll let you be your own teammate!)

Raffle: Bring a Friend!
If your teammate has not been to a Utah Monthly event for 12 or more months (including never having attended), you will be entered into a raffle for a sweet prize! (If both you and your teammate have not been to an event for 12 or more months, your team will have one entry into the raffle.)
No, seriously, it's sweet! It's a brand-new Swarm of the Marro set, courtesy of @BodaciousBlood !!!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 6th, 2022 at 11:38 AM.
Old February 6th, 2022, 11:26 PM

Baron_Lighteyes Woo who?

My wife and I will be there for sure this month, might have some other friends join, but I'll update as I hear back.
Old February 6th, 2022, 11:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_Lighteyes View Post
My wife and I will be there for sure this month, might have some other friends join, but I'll update as I hear back.
Whoa! first post! welcome to the boards! have you been a lurker on the site all this time? new to Heroscape? or OG gamer getting back into it? glad to see some new blood join the community regardless!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:18 AM

Baron_Lighteyes Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Whoa! first post! welcome to the boards! have you been a lurker on the site all this time? new to Heroscape? or OG gamer getting back into it? glad to see some new blood join the community regardless!
Played when I was a kid, recently got access to my original collection. I actually found the site looking for heroscape stl files for the 3D printer I got last year. Since I moved back to Utah I've been meaning to attend, but last month was the first time I actually got the chance.
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:27 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Played when I was a kid, recently got access to my original collection. I actually found the site looking for heroscape stl files for the 3D printer I got last year. Since I moved back to Utah I've been meaning to attend, but last month was the first time I actually got the chance.
Nice! glad to see you getting involved...love to see it.

On a side note, shameless plug for my YouTube channel "Sir Heroscape" (linked in my signature) where I post weekly Heroscape video content (though admittedly I've been slammed this year with work and been pretty bad recently about posting...but still).

I'm going to try and make it this month for the tourney, it'd be good to see you there, meet some new faces.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 7th, 2022, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Woot woot! Got you down! We're excited to see you again!

10 Points Under Videos

Old February 9th, 2022, 03:08 PM

Oh...Lady H and I will be the "one [power couple] to rule them all!"

Watch out

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events