Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla
Architects of the Realms of Valhalla Discussion and presentation of the maps approved by the ARV.

Old July 28th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NEW CONTEST! - Secret Treasures of Valhalla

Hi judges,

I went ahead and revised Jungle Fever a bit. Most notably, I've relocated the jungle so that none of it affects Level 3, and I've also made small adjustments near the move glyph so it isn't quite so out of the way and inaccessible. I'm very curious to know your thoughts. Thanks!
Old July 28th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looks good. I really like the changes.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 30th, 2018, 07:52 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright, here is my final iteration and submission of Iconoclast

Iconoclast: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 VW

Instructions
Treasure Glyph trap: The figure triggering this trap may not move normally for the rest of the round.

Backstory:
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 30th, 2018, 09:45 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the submission!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:57 PM

JUST 9 DAYS LEFT!!!

Remember the winner of the contest gets this TREX DICE BOWL!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 4th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here are my two submissions!

The Crypt
Requires 1 RotV, 1 BftU, 1 FoA

Backstory
Spoiler Alert!

Battlefield 23
Requires 1 RotV, 1 FoA, 1 TJ

Backstory
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: I reuploaded the map because I made a small change with some shadow tile placement after playtesting. I also decided to take a leaf from @superfrog 's book and include another picture to help visualize the map better - the one picture just didn't do it justice!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Last edited by Flash_19; August 7th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old August 6th, 2018, 02:20 AM

JUST 3 DAYS LEFT!!!

Remember the winner of the contest gets this TREX DICE BOWL!

Those who have been working on their maps...don't let the deadline pass you up! @heroscaper2010 @antmarchingroves @rednax

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:46 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

ARV judges - I just wanted to let you know that I made some changes to The Crypt. The original submission post was updated with the changes.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old August 7th, 2018, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
ARV judges - I just wanted to let you know that I made some changes to The Crypt. The original submission post was updated with the changes.
Hmmm...looking at it, I’m not sure what the changes were. Would you mind pointing them out?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 7th, 2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Hmmm...looking at it, I’m not sure what the changes were. Would you mind pointing them out?
It was a very small change, just some shadow tile placement.

Old August 7th, 2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
It was a very small change, just some shadow tile placement.
Okay gotcha. Thanks for letting us know!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 7th, 2018, 06:20 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great submissions so far. I already have a couple of them built and ready to start theorizing . . . only one more day!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Architects of the Realms of Valhalla