Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 21st, 2017, 09:43 AM

SinChan is surprisingly tart
Sin's non-classicscape customs: Terminator 3/11/2019

Hello everyone, and welcome! Enjoy, any feedback is welcome and appreciated!

Featured: T-800

Dark Horse
Spoiler Alert!

Sonic the hedgehog:
Spoiler Alert!

Star Trek
Spoiler Alert!

Shonen Jump
Spoiler Alert!

Halo
Spoiler Alert!

More to come!

Last edited by SinChan; March 15th, 2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Terminator
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:08 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sin's custom video game units

Sonic the Hedgehog
This is a nice and faithful adaptation of the character. He's pretty vulnerable for a whopping 200 point investment and only really has a chance to earn his keep if you get him all 7 Chaos Emeralds. I feel like Sonic needs a disengage ability so he can keep running around the battlefield and doesn't have to worry about getting tied down so much.

Cool custom in any case. Thank you for sharing!
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:43 AM

Re: Sin's custom video game units

Thanks for the input @Ixe , I was thinking while I was making it he could have disengage, I probably forgot due to working on this late at night. Perhaps I'll lower the point cost as well.
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:55 PM

Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: Picard & Saitama 2/1/201

Updated 2/1/18 : Saitama and Picard.
Old February 1st, 2018, 11:32 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Gotta love that Saitama

(seriously though how does one possibly balance such a hero? Grimnak...? )

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:47 AM

Honestly I think he would probably be strictly for c3g matches, mostly high point cost ones that had galactus and beyonder and the like.

Last edited by SinChan; February 2nd, 2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 12:47 AM

Re: Sin's non-classicscape customs: All Might 5/10/18

Updated 5/10/18 : All Might

Edit: I just realized that I forgot to give him a point value, I'm not sure exactly what it should be anyways, what do you guys think?

Last edited by SinChan; May 10th, 2018 at 01:36 AM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes!! I love My Hero Academia, and it's about time someone made and All Might card! You've got a good adaptation of him! Human Champion is scary with Knights of Weston, though. Detroit Smash is very thematic and would be interesting to play with - you can intimidate most opponents into taking disengagement strikes with how scary 12 dice is. One For All could be scary with some Unique Heroes too, especially guys with a ton of life like Charos, or high life with a double attack that gets stronger the more wounds he has, like Krug.

My friend and I have nicknamed C3V's Heracles as All Might due to how fitting the power set is. When we want to really go for it, we change "Fearless Advantage" to "Go Beyond," which instead gives +1A/D against Utgar/Valkrill, and "Labors" to "Plus Ultra" which has the same mechanic except instead of only attacking large/huge, he can only attack Utgar/Valkrill.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Well done! All Might is friggin boss!!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:34 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I watched the first season of the english dubbed of One Punch Man, but Saitama has more moves if you seen the Youtube video of Saitama vs Goku. The dubbed version of My Hero Academia is on Toonami now, it is the first season and I watched the first 2 episodes. What card will you do next I wonder.
Old May 14th, 2018, 01:18 AM

Whiskey McGreggor Woo who?

Oh man I'm so happy someone made a Heroscape card for All Might! I had recently drifted away from anime but My Hero Academia and All Might in particular have resparked my love in anime again. Well done Sin keep up the good work.����
Old May 20th, 2018, 07:08 PM

Wow thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I've recently been thinking if I severed the head off of a Heroclix I have laying around and made an All Might head out of green stuff for it, and painted him up I could have a good fig for him. The thing is I've never tried green stuff sculpting before so I'm not exactly sure how I should go about this. Any ideas?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards