Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old April 22nd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Cage Match Video!

Congrats, Mrs. Wiker!

I'll have to watch this 40 minute video later. There better be some guitar on it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 24th, 2016, 01:13 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Van Nessing winner!

Van Nessing scoreboard:
@adoney - 2 (wins on 1-2)
@Cavalier - 1 (wins on 3)
@Dad_Scaper - 7 (wins on 4-10)
@Dysole - 6 (wins on 11-16)
@heroscaper2010 - 1 (wins on 17)
@japes - 1 (wins on 18 )
@kolakoski - 3 (wins on 19-21)
@Lucace - 3 (wins on 22-24)
@Marro_Warlord - 3 (wins on 25-27)
** @mtl1998 - 5
@Not User Name - 3 (wins on 28-30)
@nyphot - 5 (wins on 31-35)
@OrcElfArmyOne - 3 (wins on 36-38 )
** @Porkins - 5
@quozl - 3 (wins on 39-41)
@Spidey'tilIDie - 3 (wins on 42-44)
@TreePowerz - 3 (wins on 45-47)
@TREX - 4 (wins on 48-51)
** @William099 - 5

** means player opted out of Nessing giveaway

RNG drawing: (Between 1 and 51)

Random number generated Apr 24 2016 at 12:57:48

That makes @OrcElfArmyOne the lucky winner! I'll send him a PM shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Congrats, Mrs. Wiker!

I'll have to watch this 40 minute video later. There better be some guitar on it.
There's some guitar, I've been working on an intro and outro to be used on my scape videos to avoid copy write problems on Youtube. It is freaking rampant.

You may enjoy the next short video I'm uploading, my school had a small music jam event, a few of us gathered and played some songs for 2 hours, we did not practice at all beforehand. Unfortunately, my wife did not record a lot of it, her phone didn't have much space. Between the 6-7 musicians, we played a ton of stuff: Iron Man (Black Sabbath/Ozzy?) Blitzkrieg Bop (Ramones?) Yellow Submarine (Beatles) Space Oddity (Bowie) Fight for your right (Beastie Boys) as well as some jazz jams and blues runs (the other guitarist and our keys guy were both fantastic with jazz, and I was decent with blues.) In fact, my one teacher decided to play some drums for the jazz songs, while the lady played drums for the rock songs. I decided to try playing Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult, but wow I bombed doing guitar and vocals at the same time, so glad that wasn't recorded.

Here is what we do have recorded ( some pics as well: )

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; April 24th, 2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old April 28th, 2016, 07:57 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So, @OrcElfArmyOne was quite the gentleman in telling me that he probably couldn't find time to make good use out of Nessing, and asked me to take it back to RNG for a new winner, I'm using the same numbers as above. Here we go:

Random number generated Apr 28 2016 at 7:52:41

This makes @TREX the next winner! Congratulate him!
Old April 28th, 2016, 10:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks, @brandonwiker , this is very generous indeed. Also thanks for posting all your fun to watch videos. Wish my wife would play heroscape with me.(I've got her to do it twice, ever.)

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 30th, 2016, 12:13 PM

Re: Predict! RotV vs AotP

TREX has received Nessing, and he was very generous to me, sending me extra Count Raymonds and Cathar Spearmen he had! I will be giving away a Count Raymond in the near future, but I still want to shoot to do skeleton archers next. I am working diligently on getting some squads of them. If for some reason I cannot get the archer squads, I will either give a Quahon or a Count Raymond away instead.

Onto the next game! I've been itching to see a game of RotV figures vs AotP first set figures, so my wife and I are going to kick off the next figure prediction contest with a standard kill'em all (so Chandra's death is not the end of AotP army)

Wife's Aotp Army: Chandra, standard 12 card spell deck, Firecats, and Phoenixes: 500 points

VS

Wiker's RotV Army: Marro Warriors, Grimnak, Krav Maga Agents, Tarn Vikings, Raelin, Syvarris: 500 points

As you can see, we are playing on the AotP cardboard map. I think it was the one for the 2v2 scenario, skirmish? Move +2, Def +1, and Att +1 are on the map, randomly placed power side down. I will be using OMs, and we will be rolling for initiative each "Heroscape" round, but my wife will not have OMs, she will choose which card she wishes to move each turn in classic AotP style. She will also be drawing and using spell cards.

We have already started! Who's going to win? RotV or AotP?

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; June 3rd, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old May 30th, 2016, 01:21 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

RotV wins

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 30th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Chandra's army almost took out SirG, 3xKnights, and Nilfheim when I played but I think the Krav will put RotV over the top on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 30th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

RotV hands down...Grimnak chomp FTW!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 30th, 2016, 09:21 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Yeah, RotV here too. Once the Krav drop Chandra that army does not have the firepower it needs without spells.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 30th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm going to take Mrs. Wiker's AotP army, because she deserves a fan, too. Go get him, Chandra!!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 31st, 2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

AotP.

Fear the Hellcats.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 31st, 2016, 06:41 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

RoTV!

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports