Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: The majority of these Army Cards are...
Overpowered 0 0%
Mostly Balanced 2 100.00%
Underpowered 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 23rd, 2018, 03:43 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Re: KaineKamui's Huge Custom Heroscape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
There aren't any c3v Goblin Archers, but you can still make custom Goblin Archers or use another person's design. The Goblin King would seriously limit that avenue of custom creation in his current state.

I'll reply to more of the replies, but I wanted to highlight this one right away. Future designs are based on previous ones.

That's a very good point you brought up, and I will have to think carefully about how to deal with him in regard to the possibility of any future ranged Goblin Squad unit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards