Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 27th, 2013, 03:40 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Skeletor and Evil-Lyn

Time for some Masters of the Universe Customs.

These cards are based on the 2002 series of Masters of the Universe.

Updated 9/25/2013
Skeletor

Evil-Lyn

Man-At-Arms

Teela

He-Man

She-Ra

She-Ra's Glyphs
Spoiler Alert!

As always let me know what you think.

Hanna-Barbera Customs
Spoiler Alert!

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by McHotcakes; September 26th, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: McHotcakes' Super Customs

Nice first card, McHotcakes.

Solar Beam Special Attack is really two powers rolled into one. I would suggest:

Solar Power
Start the game with the Solar Marker on this card. At the start of each of Birdman's turns, if the Solar Marker is not on this card, place the Solar Marker on this card.

Solar Beam Special Attack
Range 5. Attack 5.
You must have the Solar Token on this card to attack with Solar Beam Special Attack. After attacking with Solar Beam Special Attack, remove the Solar Marker from this card.

Keep the customs coming!
Old February 28th, 2013, 10:47 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Intetesting choice for your 1st super. I remember watching old Birdman cartoon on Cartoon Network. Was great stuff. Will keep an eye on this to see what you do next.
and +rep
Old March 1st, 2013, 12:14 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the feedback Balantai. I'll try and get a new version made up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
Intetesting choice for your 1st super. I remember watching old Birdman cartoon on Cartoon Network. Was great stuff. Will keep an eye on this to see what you do next.
Yeah I was trying to think of a character who wouldn't already been adapted for scape yet. Then I remembered all of the old Hanna-Barbara I used to watch on Cartoon Network and figured why not Birdman?

I'll probably make more of the Hanna-Barbara characters next.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Man, I have been trying to remember the name of this Super hero for years. Thank you for the memory jolt. I loved that cartoon. Along with the Galaxy Trio & Iron Man this was one of my favourite childhood cartoons.

What figures are you using for him?
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
What figures are you using for him?
I think I'll probably use the Angel figure from the Giant sized X-men heroclix line.

Of course he'll require a repaint and since painting isn't really my forte, it may be a while before I actually get the figure to look more...Birdman-y.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cool choice that should work.
Old March 4th, 2013, 03:38 PM

Updated his card with Balantai's suggestions.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 4th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Any of the Hawkman miniatures should work as a pretty good proxy for Birdman, also.
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:34 PM

Re: McHotcakes' Super Customs Galaxy Trio Added 6/27/13

Galaxy Trio added.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:27 AM

Re: He-Man and She-Ra customs

He-Man and She-Ra added.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 19th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: He-Man and She-Ra customs

Cool.

I am not sure about Super Leap. In the cartoon he is thwarted by pits and such. Either Battlecat makes the jump or he uses a rope tied to his sword.

He does have tremendous throwing powers. I am not sure how you work that though as he usually throws objects and not people.

Perhaps something like tactical switch could represent his pushing/pulling/throwing power.

Good stuff. Very cool to see a Birdman custom.

Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations