Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:06 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Psylocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Thought this would be a quick fix but the template file for this one has the wrong mini and comic art so I'll have to update this later.

Hmmm, that's strange. If there is an alternate mini, I usually have both pictures just make one not visible. Maybe I had to remake this for myself, but if that was the case then I wouldn't have put the comic pic in there. Strange.
OOPs. Looks like I hit the edit button there instead of the quote.
I've done that before too...

Yeah I typically do that as well but in this case there was no other mini's or comic art in the file. The text was also at a larger font than the original file. It fit so I used the same larger font size here. The comic art that was in the file had a lot of layers, looked like you spent some time on it. I kept it all and just added in the new/old stuff so if we need it down the road we have both mini's

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library