Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:51 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
ZB's New Valhalla Customs

New Valhalla Customs

What is New Valhalla:

(*) indicates designs that have not been released by the C3V yet, therefore no link will be provided until C3V releases Unit to the public.

JANDAR

EINAR

AQUILLA

VYDAR
Spoiler Alert!

ULLAR

UTGAR
Spoiler Alert!

VALKRILL
Spoiler Alert!

QUALIFICATIONS:
  1. No cards have been made for my original/inspired customs (takes too much time)
  2. These are intended for casual play and by no means are for use in a competitive setting.
  3. I have not rebased most of my figures.
  4. If I use someone's custom, I hope to link to that person's thread, if I can...if not I will post the custom to the gallery with all credit given to the original designer.
  5. Feel free to comment, on anything you see. I don't mind the feedback ^_^

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 24th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards