Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:51 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
ZB's New Valhalla Customs

New Valhalla Customs

What is New Valhalla:

(*) indicates designs that have not been released by the C3V yet, therefore no link will be provided until C3V releases Unit to the public.

JANDAR

EINAR

AQUILLA

VYDAR
Spoiler Alert!

ULLAR

UTGAR
Spoiler Alert!

VALKRILL
Spoiler Alert!

QUALIFICATIONS:
  1. No cards have been made for my original/inspired customs (takes too much time)
  2. These are intended for casual play and by no means are for use in a competitive setting.
  3. I have not rebased most of my figures.
  4. If I use someone's custom, I hope to link to that person's thread, if I can...if not I will post the custom to the gallery with all credit given to the original designer.
  5. Feel free to comment, on anything you see. I don't mind the feedback ^_^

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 24th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:07 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: ZB's New Valhalla Customs

NAME = COLONEL SAVAGE

New Valhalla Faction: Microcorp Command

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DAUNTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 4
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 200

MICROCORP COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn normally with Colonel Savage, you may immediately choose one Common or Unique Hero you control to take a turn with. Colonel Savage may be that chosen hero. If the chosen hero is an Agent, you may also take a turn with an Agent Squad you control. You may choose which unit to activate first.

ARC TELEPORTER
Once per game, you may reveal the “X” order marker on this card to activate the ARC Teleporter. If you activate the ARC Teleporter; instead of moving Colonel Savage normally, you may choose up to 3 Agents you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Colonel Savage and then you may choose any empty space that is within 10 spaces of him. Place Colonel Savage on the chosen space. Then, you may choose to place the chosen agents on any empty spaces within 5 spaces of Colonel Savage after moving him. You cannot place any figures moved by the ARC Teleporter adjacent to each other or other figures. All engaged figures moved by ARC Teleporter will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Based on C3G Nick Fury

Figure:

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Captain America. The name of the figure used is Nick Fury.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 4th, 2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:12 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Agent Quest

NAME = AGENT QUEST

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 90

AGENT LEADERSHIP
All Agents you control, except Agent Quest, move one additional space.

ENGAGEMENT STRIKE 13
If an opponent's small or medium figure moves adjacent to Agent Quest, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the opponent's figure receives one wound. Figures may be targeted only as they move into engagement with Agent Quest.

SMALL ARMS EXPERT
When Agent Quest attacks non-adjacent figures, she may attack two times or she may attack a non-adjacent figure once rolling 4 attack dice.

Original Design

Figure:

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure.
The name of the figure used is Sharon Carter.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 4th, 2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: s/n/b Move 4 - Changed to 5 (typo)
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:40 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Really great customs ! It's useful for Nakita Agents, Microcorp also... It makes them really competitive.

However, I think that it will boost the Krav way too much ! Imagine Kravs with a 7-Space move... And imagine them being able to play before Agent Skahen, Quest or Colonel Savage !
Old September 3rd, 2013, 09:47 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Agent Toledo

NAME = AGENT TOLEDO

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE ADVANCED = 6
RANGE ADVANCED = 5
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 100

SWORDMASTER
If Agent Toledo is attacking an adjacent figure, add 3 dice to Agent Toledo’s attack. If you inflict at least one wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may attack the same adjacent figure again with Agent Toledo.

DEFENSIVE AGILITY
When Agent Toledo rolls defensive dice against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage.

Original Design

Figure:

The figure used for this unit is a modded/repainted HeroClix figure.
The name of the figure used is Blade.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 4th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 10:36 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Loving this so far ZB; I can't wait until its all filled out. Toledo, Quest, Raelin, Krav, and Nakitas would make a sweet army for 490 points.
Old September 3rd, 2013, 11:22 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - T-Prima

NAME = T-PRIMA

New Valhalla Faction: Beta Prime

GENERAL = VALKRILL
PLANET = ALPHA PRIME
SPECIES = SOULBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OVERLORD
PERSONALITY = METHODICAL
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 8

LIFE = 8
MOVE ADVANCED = 0
RANGE ADVANCED = 1
ATTACK ADVANCED = 5
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 2
POINTS = 195

SOULBORG ATTACK MATRIX
All Soulborg you control, receive an additional attack die.

COORDINATED ATTACK BONDING
Instead of taking a turn with T-Prima, you may choose any two Soulborg Squad figures with a Range value of 4 or more. The chosen figures must be within 6 clear sight spaces of T-Prima and may combine their unmodified attack values for one single normal attack.

ENERGY SHIELDS
When rolling defense dice against a non-adjacent attack, T-Prima adds 2 automatic shields to whatever is rolled.

TELEPORTATION
Instead of moving T-Prima normally, you may choose any empty space within 10 spaces of T-Prima. Place T-Prima on the chose space. When T-Prima starts to teleport, if she is engaged she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Original Design

Figure:

The figure used for this unit is a AT-43 figure.
The name of the figure used is Omega Tiamat.

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 4th, 2013 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Adjusted Def, CAB
Old September 3rd, 2013, 11:40 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

T-Prima... Holy godly pretzels. First, she is so damn scary ! Zoom on that figure, it's just... ugh. Second, woah. She's reaaaally powerful. Almost impossible to kill, and able to make 10-dice ranged attacks with her Matrix power... And she has teleportation. Her cost should be more around 230.

But wow, she's cool. I definitely want that sculpt.
Old September 4th, 2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
T-Prima... Holy godly pretzels. First, she is so damn scary ! Zoom on that figure, it's just... ugh. Second, woah. She's reaaaally powerful. Almost impossible to kill, and able to make 10-dice ranged attacks with her Matrix power... And she has teleportation. Her cost should be more around 230.

Thanks, sometimes I do go low when pricing...its a fault
I think she can go a bit higher...but she's not that hard to kill, since her energy shileds only work against non-adjacent attacks. Get into Melee with her and she's got paper armor.

Old September 4th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Would the attacks made by Coordinated Attack Bonding be pumped up by Soulborg Attack Matrix?

Either way a very creative design - I imagine she'll be VERY tough to balance, though. And I'm curious how you're explaining the not-very-Soulborg-looking lady in the midst of that big thing!
Old September 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post

Thanks, sometimes I do go low when pricing...its a fault
I think she can go a bit higher...but she's not that hard to kill, since her energy shileds only work against non-adjacent attacks. Get into Melee with her and she's got paper armor.
I also really like the sculpt
However, I would not say she is not hard to kill !
She is almost unkillable from range, because of the 2 automatic shield on normal AND special attacks
IF the opponent get through the rats to her, she still have 3 defense and 8 lifes ! It can take some time to wound 8 time !
And she would just teleport 10 spaces away...
In fact, if you play a game with limited time and victory by points left alive, if your opponent has less than the price of T-prima point left, she can juste teleport out of harm each turn and win the game this way.

For the "COORDINATED ATTACK BONDING", you may want to add "you may choose any two Soulborg Squad" or else you can never take a turn with T-Prima because this power always make you choose two soulborg instead of taking T-Prima turn.
Also, who need clear view on the target ? The two soulborgs ? T-Prima ? Does the two soulborg need to be in range of the target, or only one ?

Last edited by Lyrgard; September 4th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old September 4th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Either way a very creative design - I imagine she'll be VERY tough to balance, though. And I'm curious how you're explaining the not-very-Soulborg-looking lady in the midst of that big thing!
Perhaps she was one of the creators of the Soulborg and melded herself with one as a way to immortality. That is sort of like Davros, father of the Daleks from Dr. Who.

I have to agree though that the figure is way under priced.
Super cool designs. Looking forward to more. I like the new avatar.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards