Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 4th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: ZB's New Valhalla Customs

Holy crap. That is the single coolest miniature I have ever seen. Great card for it too! Do you have a comparison pick to a heroscape figure? It looks quite large, but I can't tell really.
Old September 4th, 2013, 01:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Holy crap. That is the single coolest miniature I have ever seen. Great card for it too! Do you have a comparison pick to a heroscape figure? It looks quite large, but I can't tell really.
Listed in the ZB's New Valhalla thread:

She's towards the back on the fourth level of the "platform" between Q9 and a the Deathblaster (coming soon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Would the attacks made by Coordinated Attack Bonding be pumped up by Soulborg Attack Matrix?

Either way a very creative design - I imagine she'll be VERY tough to balance, though. And I'm curious how you're explaining the not-very-Soulborg-looking lady in the midst of that big thing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

I have to agree though that the figure is way under priced.
Super cool designs. Looking forward to more. I like the new avatar.
Probally, but she has to be scary. She is the Supreme Inteligence of Alpha Prime that Leads the Soulborg. She harvest Mariedians as batteries (think Matrix/Akira). And when she arives in Valhalla, she activartes a Beacon that activates dormant subroutines with Soulborg programming that calls all Soulborg to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
T-Prima... Holy godly pretzels. First, she is so damn scary ! Zoom on that figure, it's just... ugh. Second, woah. She's reaaaally powerful. Almost impossible to kill, and able to make 10-dice ranged attacks with her Matrix power... And she has teleportation. Her cost should be more around 230.

But wow, she's cool. I definitely want that sculpt.
I also really like the sculpt
However, I would not say she is not hard to kill !
She is almost unkillable from range, because of the 2 automatic shield on normal AND special attacks
IF the opponent get through the rats to her, she still have 3 defense and 8 lifes ! It can take some time to wound 8 time !
And she would just teleport 10 spaces away...
In fact, if you play a game with limited time and victory by points left alive, if your opponent has less than the price of T-prima point left, she can juste teleport out of harm each turn and win the game this way.
Maybe I need to drop her Defense to two, thanks for the analysis

Quote:
For the "COORDINATED ATTACK BONDING", you may want to add "you may choose any two Soulborg Squad" or else you can never take a turn with T-Prima because this power always make you choose two soulborg instead of taking T-Prima turn.
Also, who need clear view on the target ? The two soulborgs ? T-Prima ? Does the two soulborg need to be in range of the target, or only one ?
Good point, also I think to add that the combined attack cannot be modified, which should help with stacking issues with the Soulborg Attack Matrix and any other bonuses given by other figures.

-------

I'm posting these with Classic Generals, but they are meant to work in New Valhalla . I probally should the New Valhalla faction along with the Classic General.

New Valhalla is going to be a ramped up Heroscape, that will have more powerful figures. (I'm using some CUC Units, some of left4onya's Updated units...ect). So in turn, some ideas here may be over-powered for the Classic game. But I'm glad to hear as much feedback as you can provide, thank you everyone.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 4th, 2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old September 4th, 2013, 11:00 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This pertains more to New Valhalla than the customs, but I didn't want to clutter your other thread.

Are you planning to post rules for people to have a "big game" in your New Valhalla universe?

And this is really out there, but I think it would be awesome if you could pull something off similar to the C3G Events that Hellfire is planning to run soon. People play for different factions and each battle affects the main game.

Needless to say, I'm loving reading your storyline and checking out all your customs. I also like how you pull from all over to find the customs that fit your playstyle.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old September 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
This pertains more to New Valhalla than the customs, but I didn't want to clutter your other thread.

Are you planning to post rules for people to have a "big game" in your New Valhalla universe?

And this is really out there, but I think it would be awesome if you could pull something off similar to the C3G Events that Hellfire is planning to run soon. People play for different factions and each battle affects the main game.

Needless to say, I'm loving reading your storyline and checking out all your customs. I also like how you pull from all over to find the customs that fit your playstyle.
Thanks gg. I do plan on posting the rules once I get them tested and established. I decided to start posting some factions, because I've mentioned New Valhalla quite a bit latley and some Heroscapers asked me about it.

If others want to use New Valhalla as a playstyle, that would be awesome. I was not planning on that idea, as this was not inteneded to be a project like HOSS, C3V, or C3G...but more as a way to take my thousands of plastic minis and give me a way to use as many as I can; instead of them collecting dust.

If others are interested in New Valhalla and its story, and want to incorporate it into their home games, I'd be willing to listen to an idea to make this more universal and keep track of battles Site wide.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Snipers love her...
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Snipers love her...
Too bad Omegacron and Zetacron disabled the hidden subroutine of T-Prima in all Omnicrons...because you are right Snipers would have loved her...but the Omnicrons still are part of Jandar (so far ).

Old September 5th, 2013, 07:04 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Deathblaster

NAME = DEATHBLASTER

New Valhalla Faction: Beta Prime

GENERAL = UTGAR
PLANET = ALPHA PRIME
SPECIES = SOULBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = DEATHBLASTER
PERSONALITY = PRECISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 9

LIFE = 3
MOVE ADVANCED = 4

RANGE ADVANCED = 7
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 6
POINTS = 125

DOUBLE ATTACK
When this Deathblaster attacks, it mat attack one additional time.

HEAVY FIRE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range – 6 Attack – 6
If this Deathwalker wounds the targeted figure with Heavy Fire Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, chose an adjacent figure to the target figure and give that figure an unblockable wound.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The figure used for this unit ZB original mod.
(Parts include Mechwarrior and Star Wars figures)

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 5th, 2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old September 5th, 2013, 07:36 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Ceasar

NAME = CEASAR

New Valhalla Faction: Microcorp Command

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = MARR
SPECIES = PRIMADON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ALPHALLON
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/5

LIFE = 6
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 1
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 170

DUAL LAZGUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
When Caesar attacks with his Dual Lazgun Special Attack, he may use this special attack 2 times. After using Dual Lazgun Special Attack, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, Caesar may use Dual Lazgun Special Attack again.

R-X6 SHIELD GENERATOR
All Agents that follow Vydar within 3 clear sight spaces of Ceasar add 2 to their defense dice. R-X6 Shield Generator does affect Ceasar.

ORIGINAL DESIGN

Figure:

The figure used for this unit is from AT-43.
Name of the figure is Cornelius

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 8th, 2013 at 07:52 PM.
Old September 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Agent Konstintinov

NAME = AGENT KONSTINTINOV

New Valhalla Faction: Microcorp Command

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE ADVANCED = 5

RANGE ADVANCED = 7
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 140

ESPIONAGE
If you win initiative, before revealing your first Order Marker, you may immediately move Agent Konstantinov up to 5 spaces. When moving with Espionage, Agent Konstantinov can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

RANGED DOUBLE ATTACK
When Agent Konstantinov attacks non-adjacent figures, she may attack one additional time.

CLOSE COMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

BASED ON C3G Black Widow

Figure:

The figure used for this unit is from Heroclix.
Name of the figure is Black Widow

Old September 7th, 2013, 12:07 AM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I nearly swore when I saw T-Prima's Sculpt. REALLY freaky, especially with those shadows...
Old September 8th, 2013, 08:21 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Ceaser makes Krav Maga Agents almost impossible to kill from range. I think a +1 defense dice instead of automatic would be sufficient.

With Dual Lazgun, does it always come in multilpes of twos? So if I use this special attack, I get two attacks, then roll the D20 for a potential third attack? Or do I use my first attack, roll the D20, and if I fail them move on to my 'second' attack? Or do i use my two attacks, roll the D20, and if i succeed I get two more attacks?

Some cool customs!
Old September 8th, 2013, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
Ceaser makes Krav Maga Agents almost impossible to kill from range. I think a +1 defense dice instead of automatic would be sufficient.
Ouch, you are right. I think making him the Vydar-raelin will work for what I want. thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
With Dual Lazgun, does it always come in multilpes of twos? So if I use this special attack, I get two attacks, then roll the D20 for a potential third attack? Or do I use my first attack, roll the D20, and if I fail them move on to my 'second' attack? Or do i use my two attacks, roll the D20, and if i succeed I get two more attacks?
Yes that is my intention. Ceasar can attack up two two times with each "activation" of its Dual Lazguns. Then he gets a "Battle Frenzy" roll and if you roll high enough, you can fire again two times. Rinse, repeat.

[/quote]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards