Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 10th, 2013, 09:54 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Agent Bale

Next up the Agent Bale
This is the very first repaint I tried way back when and a Halls of Valhalla Classic by Grungebob. This particular custom has been part of my collection for a very long time.

AGENT BALE:

New Valhalla Faction: Microcorp Command

FIGURE:

Spoiler Alert!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 13th, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old September 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
ZB's New Valhalla Customs - SPS

Today's update:

The Microcorp Special Police and Security

Inspired by a Custom by Scytale. I used differnt minis, as one of the ones that Scytale used, I used for a differnt different SPS custom.

SPS Agents:

The figures:
Spoiler Alert!

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 13th, 2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old September 11th, 2013, 07:17 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - SPS Snipers

Now we have the SPS Snipers.

Based off of Scytale's Agents; and uses one of the figures from his original design.

SPS SNIPERS

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = SNIPER
PERSONALITY = PRECISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 5

RANGE ADVANCED = 10
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 70

ADAPATIVE ARMOR
If a SPS Sniper is attacked by a normal or special attack and does not receive any wounds, that SPS Sniper ignores all wounds inflicted by normal or special attacks until the end of the attacking figure’s turn.

DEADLY AIM
When attacking a non-adjacent figure within 7 clear sight spaces of a SPS Sniper, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If an opponent rolls the 20-sided die for a figure attacked by a SPS Sniper’s Deadly Aim, you may subtract 2 from or add 2 to the roll.

Figures:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 13th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old September 11th, 2013, 07:23 PM

Re: ZB's New Valhalla Customs - SPS Snipers

Now we have the Agent Cabrera.

Also based off of Scytale's Agents; a hero to add Leadership to the SPS.

NAME = AGENT CABRERA

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE ADVANCED = 5

RANGE ADVANCED = 7
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 150

AGENT ATTACK ENHANCEMENT
All friendly Agents adjacent to Agent Cabrera receive an additional attack die.

ADAPATIVE ARMOR
If Agent Cabrera is attacked by a normal or special attack and does not receive any wounds, Agent Cabrera ignores all wounds inflicted by normal or special attacks until the end of the attacking figure’s turn.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Agent Cabrera attacks, he may attack one additional time.

Figures:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 13th, 2013 at 09:15 PM.
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:13 PM

ZB's New Valhalla Customs - Agent Vixen

NAME = AGENT VIXEN

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 4

RANGE ADVANCED = 5
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 90

SWORDPLAY
If Agent Vixen attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, she may attack that figure again. She may continue attacking the same adjacent figure, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

PHANTOM WALK
Agent Vixen can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.

PHEROMONE SEDUCTION 19
Before moving, you may choose a Unique Hero figure within 2 spaces of Agent Vixen. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure's Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card. If Agent Vixen is destroyed, control of all Pheromone Seduced Hero figures returns to the players who controlled the Hero figures before they become Pheromone Seduced.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

The figure used for this unit repainted Heroclix figure.
The name of the figure is Talia.

Old September 20th, 2013, 08:52 PM

Re: ZB's New Valhalla Customs

OK, been a crazy week...so this is the first update since last Friday.

The next three updates will be the Microcorp Global Taskforce based completely off of C3G's S.H.I.E.L.D. units.

M.G.T. AGENTS

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 5

RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 3
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 4
POINTS = 110

KILL BOX SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 9.
If three unengaged M.G.T. Agents you control all have line of sight and height advantage on the same opponent's figure, they may roll their attack dice as one combined attack.

TACTICAL COVER FIRE
When attacking an opponent's figure, if a M.G.T. Agent inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, you may move one Agent you control up to 4 spaces.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 21st, 2013 at 12:46 AM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:40 PM

M.G.T. SNIPER

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = SNIPER
PERSONALITY = PRECISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 5

RANGE ADVANCED = 9
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 40

WAIT FOR THE SHOT
M.G.T. Sniper cannot attack non-adjacent figures if she moved this turn.

DEADLY SHOT
When attacking with M.G.T. Sniper, all skulls rolled count for one additional hit.

ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE
For each defense die M.G.T. Sniper receives from height advantage or terrain when defending against a non-adjacent attack, a M.G.T. Sniper receives one additional defense die.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 21st, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 10:00 PM

M.G.T. SPOTTER

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = PRECISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 6
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 25

ASSISTED OBSERVATION
A Sniper you control can ignore any special power on its army card that would prevent it from attacking or using a special power because it moved this turn, as long as that Sniper attacks a figure within 10 clear sight spaces of a M.G.T. Spotter you control or chooses a figure within 10 clear sight spaces of a M.G.T. Spotter you control for a special power.

IMPROVED AIM
When you roll attack dice for any Sniper you control for a normal attack against an opponent's figure that is within 10 clear sight spaces of at least one M.G.T. Spotter you control, you may re-roll one attack die that did not show a skull. When a Sniper you control rolls the 20-sided die against an opponent's figure that is within 10 clear sight spaces of at least one M.G.T. Spotter you control, add 1 to your roll.

ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE
For each defense die M.G.T. Spotter receives from height advantage or terrain when defending against a non-adjacent attack, M.G.T. Spotter receives one additional defense die.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; July 22nd, 2014 at 02:39 PM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 11:30 PM

NAME = AGENT FALCONE

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 5
RANGE ADVANCED = 8
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 130

FANCY SHOOTING
When any Unique Agent Hero you control within 4 clear sight spaces of Agent Falcone attacks a non-adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

SNIPER TARGETING
If Agent Falcone does not move, add 3 to his range and 1 automatic skull to his normal attack this turn.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; September 24th, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old September 21st, 2013, 12:38 AM

NAME = AGENT FOX

GENERAL = VYDAR
PLANET = EARTH
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = TRICKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MED 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE ADVANCED = 5

RANGE ADVANCED = 7
ATTACK ADVANCED = 2
DEFENSE ADVANCED = 3
POINTS = 150

SQUAD COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on Agent Fox, instead of taking a turn with him; you may take a turn with one squad who follows Vydar.

STEALTH ARMOR 15
When Agent Fox receives one or more wounds, before placing wound markers on this card, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, ignore any wounds.

MACHINE GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
If Agent Fox inflicts a wound with this special attack, he may attack again with this special attack. Agent Fox may continue attacking with this special attack until he does not inflict a wound. He may not attack the same figure more than once.

Inspiration:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:

Old September 21st, 2013, 12:47 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it would be cool if Agent Falcone had Overconfident as his personality. I get this cocky jerk image from the name Fancy Shooting.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old September 21st, 2013, 01:27 AM

Yeah, could go with Arrogant

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards