Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old November 6th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

You should start a Firefly thread Dysole. I would be interested in your thoughts as well as others. Firefly is one on those things that is easy to imagine what might have been.
I bought the Book comic right after it came out and waited forever to read it.
I thought it was OK.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 6th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Grammar Nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Lazy, as an aside I am always an ear for whatever is going on (and that goes for anyone).
Thank you, I appreciate it.
I would like to make a public apology to everyone for my recent behaviour. I've been struggling in my head recently for some reason, but there is no excuse, and I intend to do better.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 6th, 2018, 06:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

How recent are we talkin' here? The last couple of years?

Genuinely though, I hope things get better for you in life and you can find peace on here and with whatever else is troubling you. This should be fun and a nice escape from your problems. If it's not fun, it's up to you to know when to step away and regroup to ensure it remains fun, before things boil over or get out of hand.
Old November 6th, 2018, 06:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, this place has been a nice escape for me over the years that allowed me to get away from whatever else was going on in my life. I've always been really good a compartmentalizing different parts of my life though.
Old November 6th, 2018, 07:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Head Struggles

I get it. We all react in different ways to stuff all gombled up in our heads. Some retreat like me (seriously a few months ago when I was like nowhere to be seen on these forums I was in a very bad place mentally and I am glad I am still here as that was a distinct possibility that wouldn't be so at one point), some strike out at others, some devour themselves in distractions or work, some become exceedingly nice, etc. I don't know what's happening with you and maybe there's an excuse and maybe there isn't, but it's more important that you do what is best for you. If you need some time away, so be it. If you need to take care of something outside of here, that's fine. If it was a one off and you're ready to jump back in, that's fine too. Just do what's healthiest for you. We'll understand.

~Dysole, trying to break the stigma around mental stuff one person at a time
Old November 6th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I also agree breaking the stigma around mental health is important. People shouldn’t be defined by their mental health, just like a person with a physical ailment shouldn’t be defined by that.

LO, I’ll echo what the others said; this was a mature move on your part. I know how easy it is to deflect responsibility for your actions when struggling with mental health. You haven’t and I think that says something about you.
Old November 7th, 2018, 12:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey, anybody in here have a way to contact Soundwarp? I've found his facebook, but it looks quite private. I think we all hope he's okay, and I just wondered if anybody has any contact with him outside of this site.
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey, anybody in here have a way to contact Soundwarp? I've found his facebook, but it looks quite private. I think we all hope he's okay, and I just wondered if anybody has any contact with him outside of this site.
A lot of us have been hoping / wondering the same thing.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

He has his Etsy linked in his signature, which has his full name, and together with his location it's not too hard to find his Facebook.

I mean I guess somebody could message what look to be some of his family members, but that seems more than a little creepy.

Last edited by superfrog; November 7th, 2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Please note that I wouldn't actually do this because of its noted creepiness
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
He has his Etsy linked in his signature, which has his full name, and together with his location it's not too hard to find his Facebook.

I mean I guess somebody could message what look to be some of his family members, but that seems more than a little creepy.
Yeah, personally that’s far too invasive for my tastes. His Etsy has a contact button. That’s still too invasive for me, but it’s a step up from messaging people on a Facebook he didn’t even share with us.
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

I've considered just ordering from his Etsy, but I don't need any necklaces or earrings just now.
Old November 7th, 2018, 01:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe I have his email address so I'll try that route first. I also agree that going detective to track him down is a bit much. I'm mainly just wanting to make sure he's ok. He dropped off out of nowhere.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape