Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 11th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Sewer Labyrinth - Design Phase

Yea
Old July 11th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Yea. I'll use it to test some Marvelous Customs while I'm at it.

Old July 11th, 2011, 04:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old July 11th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 11th, 2011, 10:42 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Sweet just need to hear from Hambone...
Old July 20th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Sewer Labyrinth - Play testing

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? PASS
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Army 1: Doctor Octopus, Black Mask, Hush, Killer Croc, Bodyguards x3, LexCorps x2 (1,010)
Army 2: Super Skrull, Skrull Warriors x2, Skrull Infiltrators x3, Solomon Grundy, Puppet Master (1,010)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? YES
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Army 1: Absorbing Man, Doc Ock, LexCorps x2 (715)
Army 2: Daredevil, Gordon, Robin, Punisher, Beat Cops x2 (700)

Spoiler Alert!

SUMMARY:
Overall the map is very fun and the battlements in the middle create a lot of tossing DO havoc. The far left and right of the start zone make good alternative routes for figures when you're playing squad heavy armies. With all the line of sight blockers and road tiles the map definitely favors melee figures and ground pounders. Grundy, Swamp Thing, Namor, Killer Croc are awesome on this map too. Killer Croc sneaks up behind figures when least expected. With larger point armies the tunnels can get a little crowded, but there's always another passage to take to get around someone who's blocking a pathway.

Last edited by Good Pig; July 20th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old August 5th, 2011, 12:45 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, I procrastinated faaaaaaar too long for as much fun as I had with it once I actually built the map, but here it is!

Sewer Labyrinth Tests

Test 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Test 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Test 3
Spoiler Alert!

The layout of this map makes for a lot of interesting choices. You can take the speedy center, but will likely get bogged down in figure clog (and your shooters will have a hard time finding a target), or you can wade through the mucky outskirts for some surprise attacks.

I found that figures with 'cheap shot' powers seem to do better, which is fine with me, as a Sewer seems like a place where a lot of crooked and shady things should be going on. For instance, Scarecrow could be darn nasty on this map, waiting for a good sized clog in a sewer and then dropping a Fear Gas Bomb. Blob could be pretty obnoxious on this map, but then he's supposed to.

Squads really earn their points more as path cloggers than offensively, which is fine with me, and single activation figures do well also, as there are plenty of places to hide, and LOS figures have trouble (Hush, Puppetmaster, Snipers... these guys all hate this map, which is kind of good).

Also, multi-activation figures (like F4) have to be careful about losing LOS synergies, and 'divide and conquer' strategies (getting caught in a separate sewer tube than their compatriots), which is cool.

My only real complaints are that huge Event heroes really can't play this map, and Supes can be a bit of a monster, since you can't often get first strike ranged attacks on him. But all in all I have to say this was a wonderful map.

Pass this baby ASAP!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 5th, 2011, 01:54 PM

Awesome. Thanks Margloth! I'll take a look at this closer after work today. At first glance it looks good.

One small tweak I'd considered is opening up the path a little bit on the left side from a single space opening to a two space opening to keep it from getting too clogged. Especially if someone camps with say... Giant Man or Blob. I'll post the idea with an updated vs file later.

Range and line of sight are pretty bad. Melee figures definitely get the upper hand here.
Old August 7th, 2011, 03:35 PM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Even with a two-space path, Blob will still stick 'em!

But hey, I found a really quick change to 2 of the wall pieces that opens up the height a bit and makes it a bit more dangerous to camp there... if I get the chance I'll take some shots and post em.

Old August 14th, 2011, 08:24 PM

Okay, it's a really simple change I'm proposing, but it does a lot to open up the height from non-roadways (don't really need open space on the roadways, as it's easy enough to race forward and engage.

CURRENT
PROPOSED

And so you can see at figure-eye-view:

CURRENT
PROPOSED

Old August 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM

This one's long overdue. Finally have some time to take a peek at it. I'm having a friend over this afternoon and so I'll put it together once more and try out that proposed change Margloth.

The other thing I was trying to accomplish is opening up the path (2 road spaces up from Dum Dum) to a 2 space opening. Blob will still be a pain, but if he isn't camping there it will let other figures through.
Old August 28th, 2011, 10:03 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I see your point. If Blob site right there, non-flying figures can't get anywhere, the perfect screen. Of course, then can kill Blob.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library