Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying/involved in watching my battle reports?
Not at all 1 1.32%
They're alright 5 6.58%
I like em 11 14.47%
Great job, I watch em 23 30.26%
Love em! Look forward to each new video. 38 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 27th, 2016, 11:51 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Old charos might have died at 23:00 in the video had you rolled for leaving engagement when he flew up to the top of the ledge next to the marrow warrior. Just saying there could have been a 50% chance of a different outcome on that one.
I noticed that too. I also noticed that your opponent was only rolling 2 defense for the 4th when he should have been rolling 3 after Raelin died. Might have helped since he was blanking so much. Still, it was a fun game to watch!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 28th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Old charos might have died at 23:00 in the video had you rolled for leaving engagement when he flew up to the top of the ledge next to the marrow warrior. Just saying there could have been a 50% chance of a different outcome on that one.
I noticed that too. I also noticed that your opponent was only rolling 2 defense for the 4th when he should have been rolling 3 after Raelin died. Might have helped since he was blanking so much. Still, it was a fun game to watch!
haha yeah...good call on that...I noticed that after the fact as well...just one of those games with lots of mistakes I guess.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 29th, 2016, 01:20 AM

Nitemaredan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hooray for more Heroscape!
Old August 29th, 2016, 02:25 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemaredan View Post
Hooray for more Heroscape!
That was your first post! Welcome to the site and I feel honored to have received it in my thread! Hope you enjoy the videos...I put them out each week

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 31st, 2016, 10:30 PM

brendrizzle Woo who?

Keep it up!! Recently restarted getting into heroscape. I realized how much I missed Cap. Canuck and lego boy's videos. This definitely satiates those old desires! Please continue!
Old September 3rd, 2016, 11:25 AM

Race Wars today! Enjoy an epic battle between Dragons and Warforged!

Lady Heroscape: Braxas, Moltenclaw, Blk Wyrmling X3, Blue Wyrmling X2
Sir Heroscape: Siege, Heirloom, Warforged Soldiers X4

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 3rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Racie Video here, Unfortunately I cannot watch this at work. I'll comment later I suppose after I get to watch it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 13th, 2016, 01:55 PM

Can't believe I forgot to post this! Here it is folks...my first ever recorded 1v1v1 battle video for you to enjoy! 420pt Armies on "Where Rivers Cross"

Sir Heroscape: Krav Maga, Microcorp, Laglor, Major X17, Otonashi
Tiranx: Tul-Bak-Ra, Rhogar Dragonspine, Eradicators X2
Grant: Sir Dupuis, Phantom Knights X2, Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 23rd, 2016, 05:23 AM

Forgot to post this again Anyway here it is...a little C3G action for this last weeks battle video.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 26th, 2016, 01:44 AM

Alright! In lieu of the map building contest that's going underway...I'm decided to play -on what I believe is- the best map of the bunch. The battle is an epic one...so epic it'll take a couple weeks to complete. Here it is!

Lady Heroscape: Su-Bak-Na, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nagrubs X4, Stingers X4, Drones X4
Sir Heroscape: Sgt Drake (RotV), Raelin (RotV), 4th Mass X5, Knights of Weston X4

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; September 26th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2016, 03:49 AM

Part two of this immense battle...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 2nd, 2016, 08:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool vid. That is a fun map

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports