Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 21st, 2023, 12:12 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 53 - Delta Coalition Wars - Signups until 8/2

can't wait to see the matchups...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 21st, 2023, 12:26 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
We're Live

Round 1 is on Ascension.

The foudzing v. caps armies are:
Chains and cocoons
* Bol, Motley Max, Bugbear Basher, Eilan Sidhex4, Goblin Slashersx3
THEM!
* Eltahale, Josie Whistlestop, Major J15, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

foudzing chooses who places first.

The viideosayg v. bert armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

* Bahadur, Brute Gruts, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Horned Skull Brutesx2, Marro Gnidsx2

viideosayg chooses who places first.

The xiegfried v. dysole armies are:
Sahuagin Carry
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Zelrig, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Sahuagin Raider
Diplomacy - The Art of Letting Somebody Else Have Your Way.
* Izumi Samurai, Josie Whistlestop, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Tarn Viking Warriors

xiegfried chooses who places first.

The dachshund v. thrasherdarkrai armies are:
Is Kevin my real dad??
* Bol, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Roman Legionnairesx3
Venoc Warlord's Tri-General Super Synergy!
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribex2, Roman Archers, Roman Legionnairesx2, Venoc Vipersx2

dachshund chooses who places first.

The knightoflight v. megasilver armies are:
3 Ants in a Trenchcoat
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3, Red Ants of Aunstromx3
Honor Guard of the Last of the Mohicans with Krav Maga Gunslingers
* Krav Maga Agents, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4, Mohican River Tribex2, Tombstone Gunslinger

megasilver chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 v. quozl armies are:
Roman Diplomacy
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Elemental, My Dear Kurrok
* Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx5, Earth Elemental, Fire Elementalx3, Water Elementalx4

quozl chooses who places first.

The dok v. sir heroscape armies are:
Terrorize, Devour, and... Maraud?
* Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Racheim, Specters of Aldornx4
LEGO Time
* Bol, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

dok chooses who places first.

The shiftrex v. kevindola armies are:

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Moltenclaw, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

* Bol, Kha, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Nottingham Brigandx6, Red Ants of Aunstromx4 (drop 1)

shiftrex chooses who places first.

The chris perkins v. ryguy266 armies are:
Teeth of the Snake
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx5

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. captain stupendous armies are:
Battle Masters
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Aubriesenwein
* Cyprien Esenwein, Major Q10, Sonya Esenwein, Aubrien Archersx2

superfrog chooses who places first.

The backcountrygamer v. grey waves armies are:
Hot Ones
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Ulfrid Hornwrangler, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
Cut to the Chase
* Breach, Otonashi, Goblin Cuttersx4, Nottingham Brigandx7 (drop 2)

grey waves chooses who places first.

The shurrig v. og-blaha armies are:
Dragons in a Major Way
* Major Q10, Moltenclaw, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Warden's Undead Honor Guard
* Warden 816, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx3, Tomb Skeletonsx6 (drop 1)

og-blaha chooses who places first.

The vegie dad v. earthling armies are:
Friends, Romans, Countrymen
* Akumaken, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3
Erevan's the new Appa
* Erevan Sunshadow, Kurrok the Elementalist, Air Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx4, Water Elementalx4

earthling chooses who places first.

Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The arrow grut v. houndsrule armies are:
District IX
* Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx3

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kyntela Gwyn, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Warriors of Ashrax2

houndsrule chooses who places first.

~Dysole, kicking us off

Last edited by Dysole; August 21st, 2023 at 12:43 AM.
Old August 21st, 2023, 12:27 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

This format was a fun one to come up with builds for. Here are some other builds that I came up with or had others mention to me that I thought were interesting for this format:

Splashpad
Spoiler Alert!

Constructs (couldn't decide which was better)
Spoiler Alert!

Lawmen/Raiders
Spoiler Alert!

Cultists
Spoiler Alert!

Khosumet+VIs
Spoiler Alert!

Ninjas
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 21st, 2023, 01:03 AM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart

This format was a fun one to come up with builds for. Here are some other builds that I came up with or had others mention to me that I thought were interesting for this format:

Lawmen/Raiders
Spoiler Alert!

I wanted to play cowboys but I didn't think that 2 squads of raiders was enough to do the job
Old August 21st, 2023, 08:11 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I really liked this one except into high-defense multi-SA hero armies (mainly constructs)

Black Wyrmling x4
Goblin Cutters x4
Red Wyrmling x4
520 Points, 24 Figures, 24 Hexes
Settings: VC, Delta Points

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 21st, 2023, 09:19 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

this is awkward
Old August 21st, 2023, 10:52 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
this is awkward
I think you have a son

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 21st, 2023, 03:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Planned

xiegfried and I will be playing this Friday.

~Dysole, eager to take Ranjit for a swing
Old August 21st, 2023, 03:56 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: We're Live

Quote:
The chris perkins v. ryguy266 armies are:
Teeth of the Snake
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax2, Venoc Vipersx5

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Shurrak, Tarn Viking Warriors, Ashigaru Harquebusx3

ryguy266 chooses who places first.
Playing Wednesday @ 11:30 am EST / 10:30 am CT

Last edited by Chris Perkins; August 21st, 2023 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Wednesday, not Monday. I'm bad at days...
Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:42 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Finished up with hounds rule earlier this afternoon.

Hounds opened by screening with WoA on the Valda side of the map the ruin Round 1 and placed Raelin behind the ruin to protect her. Round 1 I moved Ne Gok Sa onto Valda and started slow rolling romans up to the high ground to meet Hounds' pod. On OM3, I advanced MBS behind a wall of a roman vanguard and started attacking the WoA. I also took wannok with a roman, though this proved to be pretty unimportant and went uncontested until the late game.

Round 2 consisted of me attacking down with MBS and sneaking a single roman through his formation each turn while he returned fire with the 10th on the romans. He couldn't get good shots on MBS (or opted not to take them) while I couldn't see Raelin without moving into a more vulnerable position, so I opted to go after the 10th instead with all of my attacks.

Round 3 I won my third and final initiative. My progress on the 10th was slow, but so was Hounds' progress on the romans. The sacrificial roman rush through his formation had been largely frutiless and 2/3 MBS attacks missed. I dropped his 10th to 4 figures this round, but I wouldn't be able to kill the 10th for the rest of the game.

Round 4 Hounds' got an init switch. Whereas at the end of round 3 I blocked 4/4 attacks against romans, this round the now WTF-boosted 10th connected on 3/4 attacks. This was a deathknell for my postion and left me with 4 romans; 2 on the hill, one on wannok, and one in a position to reinforce wannok if the wannok roman was removed. I took another shot with MBS, started to manuever the wannok roman forward to wipe his clean-up heroes in his startzone (I was able to kill all 3 as they were weakened by wannok wounds). These two romans' defense held out this round as hounds targetted them, but it was not enough to win the game.

Though MBS put up a fight and NGS took a disengage to engage Raelin and draw attacks and fire (he died unceremoniously in 2 rounds of attacks from 10th) neither could outrun the remaining 4 10th. I conceded with an unactivated azurite warlord against 5 WoA, 4 10th, and Raelin.

I thought a lot about what I could have done differently when I realized I put too much empahsis on a 50 point figure to win the game for me. I should have targetted 1 WoA on the far right that would have allowed me to rush my romans forward through the screen and onto the 10th/Raelin. Even though it felt exceptionally bad, I should have abanoned my position on the hill to try to get lucky and hit through his screen.

GG hounds, you played it super well. Good luck in your future games.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 22nd, 2023, 11:51 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Mega silver and I just finished. This was a really quick game with some crazy rolling. I opened ants while mega went Mohicans. Because of my speed, mega had to play it careful, he also won round one initiative which gave me the opportunity for an initiative switch. The ants speed was amazing as I rushed in and took out 1 Mohican with a lucky 2v3. Mega used his turn 3 to grab wannok and develop two more Mohicans. Unfortunately his 2 attacks went sour and he didn’t kill the ant I had rushed at his Mohicans. So with turn three I got height on the wannok guy, and developed to get 3 attacks on his squad. I killed the wannok Mohican but failed my attacks on the rest. I then won initiative and got 1 more kill leaving him with 2 Mohicans. His defense and attack were both pretty bad here. He responded by only killing 1 ant. I then threw an ant into his startzone and continued to assault the river tribe. I got another kill leaving him with one lone Mohican. Essentially, once he swapped to honor guard he had only killed 2 ants. Mega’s attack was really bad for the whole game, ending at 38% while I was rolling really hot early on, I think I hit 68%( eventually cooled to 53%) Thankfully, mega’s defense was above average, and at least the honor guard helped with the bad attack stat because of their auto skull. Mega slowly ground through the ants and I pivoted to Moltenclaw and greenscales. Holding valda all game was huge and game me so much bird control. Moltenclaw started really hot killing 4 guard on his first two fire lines. It helps that Moltenclaw is just really good into honor guard as they have to clump to be effective. Long story short, I’m spite of mega’s really bad offensive luck, he held out pretty well taking me down only 1 squad of greenies left before we called it. I had 3 greenscales, 1 ant, 2/3 gen Simon (wannok) and 0/6 Moltenclaw. He had 1 Krav (caught them in the startzone with supercharged ants) and 2 honor guard.

GG Megasilver! You played that well and made it close!

Last edited by KnightOfLight; August 22nd, 2023 at 11:51 PM. Reason: You ever hit post and then immediately see a spelling mistake?
Old August 23rd, 2023, 11:06 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: We're Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Round 1 is on Ascension.

The foudzing v. caps armies are:
Chains and cocoons
* Bol, Motley Max, Bugbear Basher, Eilan Sidhex4, Goblin Slashersx3
THEM!
* Eltahale, Josie Whistlestop, Major J15, Red Ants of Aunstromx5

foudzing chooses who places first.
This game is going down on Saturday at 7am MT!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events