Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 4th, 2014, 08:06 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What's In a Name?

My user name is a long odd complicated thing that hardly even makes sense. Just understand that it's half an ancient Greek word and half a character from a series I read in high school butchered almost beyond recognition. The picture is easier. It's Handles from last year's Doctor Who Christmas special and one of my all time favorite characters from that show.

~Dysole, who doesn't know when he'll change his avatar next
Old December 4th, 2014, 08:41 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Story Behind Your Username/Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
My avatar is one of my favorite video game characters of all time: Joshua from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones. In addition to being one of the best units in the game, he has a great personality and backstory. The fact that we have the same name and I'm a redhead is completely unrelated, I swear...
I seriously doubt that you are of royal blood however.
How do you know? Have you ever seen my swordplay?
Old December 4th, 2014, 09:13 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maklar the Silver Prince is a "hero" I made up, in a world I made up, in my mind, if that makes any sense. He's royalty, (and an elf!!!!) but is mistreated, kicked around as a kid. He grows up to be an incredibly skilled fighter, but what really makes him powerful is his hate and need for vengeance on those who wrong him. Basically, in the end he kills the only hope for the world against evil in duel for vengeance for his father (who was killed by Maklar himself in vengeance for his brothers who were sent to kill the before stated hope, and were killed themselves), and so he "ends" his life as the Silver Prince, gets on a boat and sails away, into the wide, wide ocean...

Make sense? Alright, pop quiz!

Anyway, what I'm getting to with Maklar is he will stay with me for life, because I want to be happy and love in life.

My avatar is the cover of Thin Lizzy's album Jailbreak. I found Thin Lizzy a couple years ago, and I really love their music.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old December 4th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. Check out Crack the Sky, too, if you like Thin Lizzy.

Here's one of their excellent albums, there's plenty more on YT.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 5th, 2014, 05:34 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Excellent. Check out Crack the Sky, too, if you like Thin Lizzy.

Here's one of their excellent albums, there's plenty more on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3NrMyjTyk
Wow @Dad_Scaper , thank you so much for introducing me to this incredible band! As you can probably tell, I'm just a youngin' and have never, ever, heard of Crack the Sky.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old December 5th, 2014, 09:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Username:

Sound- Soundwave

Warp- Skywarp

SG-1- Stargate SG-1

Genesis: I like Transformers and Stargate, not much more to it than that.

I've had several, I managed to ind most of them.

Me in a cheap Darth Vader mask.

Genesis: I had a cheap Darth Vader mask and no dignity

D&D protest 'Happy Venger'

Genesis: I only like my D&D in one flavor, and it aint Heroscape flavor, it's cheesy 80s cartoon flavor.

Alex Ovechkin's severed head from a really crazy commercial.

Genesis: I'm a Caps fan, and the commercial is pure gold.

Prime Soundwave 'smiling'

Genesis: Funny/Awesome scene from the only Soundwave-centric episode of Transformers: Prime

Christmas version of the above

M. Bison from the Street Fighter movie

Genesis: Street Fighter is the greatest movie ever made, science fact.

Bill Slowsky the DSL Turtle

Genesis: In-joke from one of the C3G online games. It's in the chat.

Current Avatar is a Christmas version of the above.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2014, 02:20 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Avatar- I have loved the Fen Hydra since it came out!!! I like reptiles (So four headed ones are great!!! It's green!!! (My favorite color) So ya, it seemed to work

Username- I thought it would be a cool one, so I went with it The "e" in between was a typo at first, but am starting to like it!!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 6th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Username- I thought it would be a cool one, so I went with it The "e" in between was a typo at first, but am starting to like it!!!
It's your middle initial: Scaper E. Dude. Sorta like Wile E. Coyote. Do you buy a lot of stuff from Acme, too?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 6th, 2014, 01:09 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=mac122;1987955]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaperedude View Post
Do you buy a lot of stuff from Acme, too?

Sadly no

H E R O S C A P E
Old December 7th, 2014, 02:09 AM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like Star Wars and lack creativity...

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old January 24th, 2015, 07:56 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

When I was little I had a Webkinz and all the usernames I wanted were taken. So I got creative and tried stuff like Coolster. Apparently, there were other creative people on Webkinz too cuz that was taken. My parents suggested I try it with a K, and when that was taken too I added the 25.
The 25 is actually two five not twenty-five and comes from a childhood story my parents always tell. When I was 2 I went with my parents to Hawaii and we were swimming in the hotel pool. My mom and I had gotten out and my dad was picking up all the pool toys when I went over to the edge of the pool and shouted "2, 5" (my version of counting to three) and jumped in with no floaties. My Dad heard me and had to stop picking up pool toys and turn around and help me put of the pool while I giggled. Thus, the 25. I just kept it forever when I played online games and stuff so maybe someone would recognize me from somewhere else, but as far as I know that hasn't happened yet. Speaking of which anyone play Heroes of Order and Chaos?
For my pic I was torn between the Kenyan Flag (I took a trip with my family to Kenya in 4th grade, it was amazing and I got to see lots of animals), a tiger, I love tigers, and Darth Maul, my favorite Star Ward character. I couldn't find a picture of the Kenyan Flag that I liked and when I started helping out with HoSS I was hoping to eventually play a major part in designing Darth Maul (hint hint). Pretty subtle, I know. Hopefully, people don't think of me as an angry person or anything or associate me as someone with lots in common with Darth Maul. I just like him I don't actually want to be him.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Last edited by Koolster25; January 24th, 2015 at 08:40 PM.
Old January 24th, 2015, 10:38 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I am mysterious, unpredictable, yet easily accessible to those who need me. I am the X marker that you all know and love.

My picture is a picture of me holding a stuffed animal that I received when I was born. It was taken for a psychology course in high school, 7 or 8 years ago, and the only picture that I had on my computer that I felt would work, I was initially going to find a picture of Homer, from the Simpsons, wearing the Mr. X bag on his head but I felt that personalizing would be better.

When I was 3, I saw 101 Dalmations and I named the stuffed dog Pongo. He still sits atop a shelf in my room.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General