Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 15th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape.org - New Software Support for Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proclaimed View Post
First, congrats on the affiliation.
Second, your army builder has been very helpful during my return to 'Scaping, even if I miss Battleplan too.
Last, thanks for all the hard work you've put in for the Heroscape community!
Thanks for the kind words.

Quote:
Apologies if these are already requested, I will admit I have not read all 18 pages of this thread.
Not reading 18 pages seems like a very reasonable choice for how to use your time

Quote:
Add set/expansion name to the army data so that I don't have to click through to the Heroscapers "Book of" page.
I had actually added the underlying data for this only a week or so ago to use in sorts (i.e. sort by release date), but hadn't thought to add it on the unit box. Just did that, so it should display now.

Quote:
Be able to pull up the army data from the "Army" section that tracks points, figures, spaces. I'd like to be able to place all potential units in the army and then click back and forth without having to search and/or filter.
A lot of people have asked for this over time. I finally broke down and did it tonight. Should be live now.

My concern with this one has always been it causing mis-clicks on mobile, since there's not a lot of screen real estate in that box to work with and the +/- icons already are click targets. So if anyone has a lot of mis-clicks on mobile because of this change let me know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software