Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 16th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Current Figures with Special Powers Requiring They Not Start the Game on the Battlefield:

Bishop (170), Blue Beetle (160), Freddy Krueger (175), Green Construct (Decoy) (50), Green Construct (Helicopter Gunship) (130), Green Construct (Mech Warrior) (120), Green Construct (Shield) (20), Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) (100), Nick Fury (220), Orange Construct (100), Raiden (390), Skrull Infiltrator (10)

Current Figures with Special Powers Allowing They Not Start the Game on the Battlefield:

Billy Batson (60), Bruce Banner (70), Dark Phoenix (490), Phoenix (230)

Updated through Public Exclusive 96.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Ronin; April 6th, 2019 at 08:28 PM.
Old July 16th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hate to be technical, but the Hulks, Joe Fixit, Captain Marvel and Beast Boy's forms don't have abilities that allow them not to start on the battlefield... those powers come from other cards. Technically, if you're going to place them in that section, all Agents need to be there too because they can be deployed through Helicarrier Drop Team on Fury, though I'd make that whole thing a separate category.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Technically all figures need to be in there because of Kang.

But you're right, when I get my post together for figures that can get 'recruited' into starting the game off the battlefield, those figures would make more sense in that post.

Give me a second, wouldja?
Old July 16th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post

But you're right, when I get my post together for figures that can get 'recruited' into starting the game off the battlefield, those figures would make more sense in that post.

Yeah, I was actually going to say that about Kang after I remembered...
Maybe it'd make more sense to list the powers that can 'recruit' figures in this way rather than the figures who can be, since that's basically 'all Unique Heroes + Agent Squaddies'.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 16th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Symbiotic

Synergies for Figures That Do Not Start the Game on the Battlefield

Off-the-Battlefield Synergy Benefits Received:
  • N/A
Off-the-Battlefield Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A
Off-the-Battlefield Synergy Ineligibilties:
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield do not allow figures with special powers that place Justice League Markers at the start of the game to gain Justice League Markers. Current Figures with Special Powers that Place Justice League Markers.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for special powers that place Avenger Markers at the start of the game. Current Figures with Special Powers that Place Avenger Markers.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Amanda Waller's (195) Suicide Squad special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Apocalypses's (620) Horsemen of the Apocalypse special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for the Arthrian Invaders' (180) Annihilation Wave special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Baron Zemo's (Heinrich) (170) Masters of Evil special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Cecil Stedman's (180) Government-Funded Heroes special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Commissioner Gordon's (90) Bat Signal special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen as Enchantress' (II) (330) Bodyguard with her Beauty and the Brawn special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen as Galactus' (1600) Herald with his Herald of Galactus special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen as the Intergang Agents' (120) Boss with their In It For The Money special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for the Kang's (II) (400) Timestream Reinforcements special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not have their class replaced with Assassin with Lady Shiva's (175) Assassin Training special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen to be Lockheed's (60) Companion with his Mutant Protector's Pet special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not have their class replaced with Outcast by Magneto's (II) (375) Mutant Recruitment special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Meggan's (205) Empathic Metamorph special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen as Mongul's (340) Champion with his Mongul's Champion special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for N'Astirh's (320) Demonic Conqueror special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen as Rover's (160) Companion with his Sentinel Companion special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Silk Spectre's (100) Emotional Grounding special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not have their personality replaced with Patriotic by Uncle Sam's (240) I Want You! special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen to be Wong's (90) Master with his Loyal Manservant special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen for Yellowjacket's (II) (190) Unhealthy Obsession special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not be chosen as Zabu's Companion with his (130) Hunter's Companion special power.
  • Figures that start the game off the battlefield may not have the Glyph of Amulet of Damballah placed on their Army Cards with Zombie's (120) Damballah Control special power.

Updated through SSE 54.

Last edited by Ronin; July 16th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old July 16th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Yeah, I was actually going to say that about Kang after I remembered...
Maybe it'd make more sense to list the powers that can 'recruit' figures in this way rather than the figures who can be, since that's basically 'all Unique Heroes + Agent Squaddies'.
Yeah, that's probably the way it's gonna have to be - and then a note in the relevant figure's books (for the Beast Boys and what have you) that if you use them that way, they get the 'off the battlefield' interactions. Kang's book will also get a note that the Reinforcements you choose get off-the-battlefield interactions.

Anyway, the off-the-battlefield interactions are up - I mentioned that I was planning on doing this in a design thread, but just so the public is aware, I'm going to start doing the 'Ineligibilties' section for extant synergies where figures are excluded by some criteria; Atom can't be carried by tiny figures, Enchantress (I) can't activate figures with SS, and so on. That seems like a better organization to me than putting those things in the 'Weaknesses' section of the IBW.

Open to thoughts (or suggestions, if you think I missed something, which I may well have).
Old July 16th, 2018, 01:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Apocalypse and the Invaders both mention the Sucide Squad power.

Is there a reason Hush and the Manhunters are the only ones in the immunities section? They use the same wording as Kraven and such, so it seems like either ‘choose an/one opponent’s Unique Hero’ only hits figures an opponent controls and they all should be listed, or it hits any figures in an opponent’s army and none of them should be listed.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 16th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Is there a reason Hush and the Manhunters are the only ones in the immunities section?
Yes, and that reason is that I misread the powers.

Fixed.
Old July 16th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Symbiotic

Current Special Powers that Allow Other Figures to Start the Game Off the Battlefield:

Beast Boy's Beast Forms, Billy Batson's Secret Identity, Bruce Banner's Secret Identity, Nick Fury's Helicarrier Drop Team, Kang's (II) Timestream Reinforcements

Updated through SSE 54.
Old July 18th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Symbiotic

Current Wise Figures:

Doctor Strange (310), Hippolyta (400), Master Splinter (230)

Updated through Wave 47.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; April 21st, 2022 at 09:02 AM.
Old July 26th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Symbiotic

Current Figures with the Blue Power Battery Special Power:

Blue Lantern (Barry Allen) (300), Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker) (280), Blue Lantern (Warth) (260)

Updated through SSE 80.

[On Deck version]

Last edited by Arch-vile; November 26th, 2020 at 10:07 PM.
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Should this thread be stickied? I find myself using it a lot and always have to search for it.
I've never stickied it mainly just because we have a lot of stickies.
Well, now that some of the less-used threads are cleared out, we're stickied!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy