Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 4th, 2018, 01:24 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Freddy Krueger

The Book of Freddy Krueger

C3G WILDSTORM SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 56
FRIGHT NIGHT

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Modified Horrorclix figure from the Freddy vs. Jason Action Pack set.
Its model number and name are #004 / Freddy vs. Jason.
Remove Jason from base for modified figure.

Character Bio - Frederick Charles "Freddy" Krueger is a serial killer and the main antagonist of the Nightmare on Elm Street series. A family man on the surface, Krueger was actually the serial killer known as the "Springwood Slasher". When he was caught and subsequently released on a technicality, the parents of his victims chased him to a shack out back of the power plant he once worked at and burned him alive. Rather than succumb to death, Krueger was offered the chance to continue his killing spree after death, becoming a Dream Demon that could enter his victims' dreams and kill them in the dream world, which would thus cause their death in the real world and absorb their souls afterwards. - Nightmare on Elm Street Wikia

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 05:38 PM. Reason: png
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:25 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Freddy Krueger (Breathing)

NAME = FREDDY KRUEGER

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLASHER
PERSONALITY = SADISTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 175

NEVER SLEEP AGAIN
Freddy Krueger starts the game on this card instead of on the battlefield. While Freddy is on this card and not destroyed, you may still place and reveal Order Markers on this card and take turns with Freddy, during which he cannot move or attack. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, remove a Wound Marker from this card and, if Freddy is unengaged, you may place Freddy on this card.

FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOU
After taking a turn with Freddy, if he started his turn on this card, you may choose a figure on the battlefield without the Mental Shield special power that has not been moved or that has not attacked this round and roll one unblockable attack die against the chosen figure. A blank rolled counts as 2 skulls. After using this special power, if the chosen figure did not receive at least one wound, place Freddy adjacent to the chosen figure, if possible.

SPRINGWOOD SLASHER
After Freddy destroys a figure, you may place Freddy on this card. When placing Freddy on this card, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Last edited by Arkham; October 21st, 2018 at 09:41 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:26 AM

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; February 6th, 2018 at 06:21 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:51 AM

I realized he could also be considered a Demon, so would we rather go Undead or Demon here? He's technically both. Undead by definition, but he's very Demonic and considered a Dream Demon. Any advantage to one over the other, or better synergy etc.?
Old February 4th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

My entire knowledge of Freddy comes via parodies - mainly thinking of Scary Terry and that one episode of Hello From the Magic Tavern with the Freddy knock-off. So I've really got no idea on the theme stuff - I'll leave that up to others to sort out. Synergy-wise, Undead synergies are definitely more robust.

Never Sleep Again might want some more explicit language to say that Freddy's no longer destroyed after you remove the Wound Markers, and Never Sleep Again and his first power should both say that he goes on the card - I know most people park figures on their cards whenever they can't be on the battlefield, but that's not actually a rule, and he could end up somewhere else after being destroyed, with a power like Penance Stare.

Cool design, though. Beyond the little stuff, I wouldn't change too much.
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:22 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

First power references the original power name at the end of it.

I would favor Entity or Demon over Undead. He’s a little ‘beyond’ your average Undead being.

Technically, Never Sleep Again allows Freddy to remove himself from his card to add to your roll... not sure what the benefit would be as he would then no longer be playable (I think), but you may want to cover that.

You may need the “order markers may still be placed on this card and revealed” language in the first power.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Looks good to me. Mostly just want to see how everything shakes out in testing.

I always assumed he was just a freaky ghost, but I've never seen the movies, so I can't speak for specifics on species.
Old February 4th, 2018, 03:53 PM

@Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @dok

Any CRB concerns, red flags, or suggestions for playtesting just to make sure everything is kosher here before we get rolling?
Old February 4th, 2018, 03:53 PM

@Dysole @Soundwarp SG-1 @dok

Any CRB concerns, red flags, or suggestions for playtesting just to make sure everything is kosher here before we get rolling?
Old February 4th, 2018, 04:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think we've got him to a good place now. I would want to see some tests against an OM Hub that doesn't take turns like Professor X though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? Uncertain. I don't think so, but I can't immediately tell.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No

Does the design move other figures? No

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? Not defensive, but this guy is gonna be up there with Jason in return capabilities

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? No

Does the design have any other concerns? What Soundwarp said. Also memory could get real annoying with squads.

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: Spending a round near the beginning of the game to kill an important support figure or OM hub who doesn't move could prove very interesting. If he is broken, it'll be here.
Old February 4th, 2018, 08:01 PM

I figure'd I'd run a game ahead of Initials, just to get some data to analyze:

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Freddy Krueger(155), Jason Voorhees(175), Wrecker(230), Piledriver(190), Bulldozer(190) (940)
vs.
Professor X(220), Wolverine(280), Sage(190), Psylocke(250) (940)
Spoiler Alert!

I think his potential to be really nasty is there, but it only takes 1 blank for him to get shut down for a bit. At that point, you almost feel it's better to try and use some turns with your other units that are likely getting beat on, so Freddy is a sitting duck that can essentially be left alone. Though, if you want him back in the forefront, he'll need to take someone out if the opponent won't take him out, so it still gives you a feeling of choice and control.

Thoughts so far?

Last edited by Arkham; February 4th, 2018 at 08:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library