Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 16th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Cosmic Boy - Final Editing

OMG, that looks amazing.

Yea.
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Freaking awesome A3n! YEA

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:23 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Well since this was a pre-Margloth design & the conditions set by Bats have been met, that means this passes. Yay.
Old March 16th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Cosmic Boy

Sweet! That puts us down to 3 designs (including Ursa and Non who are very close) in the Adventures of Superman wave!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2012, 10:19 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Now I see it. I own some odd blue and black suit mini, so I was confused when the people on Comic Book Men were talking about Cosmic Boy's pink costume. The mini used here saves me from that confusion.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 7th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

EPB

No issues.

I love the background on the mini card.
Great bonding mechanic, and I love the Magnetic Throw.
Old August 12th, 2012, 10:53 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Synergy
Spoilers

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 12th, 2012 at 12:27 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 01:21 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

In addition to all the Superman goodies, this wave provides us with a new faction: Legionnaires!
Old May 22nd, 2014, 12:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

Since he's the Legionnaire leader I figured this was appropriate here as anywhere but I really like the Legionnaire faction a lot. I recently played the build I made for SLH S8 and it worked quite well (Cosmic Boy, Brainiac 5, Colossal Boy, Phantom Girl, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl {although admittedly if I had to do it again I'd swap out Saturn Girl for Triplicate Girl and 3 Rat Swarms}). So many decisions of where to place OMs and who to move where and when while giving you just enough flexibility to do what you needed. The Legionnaire faction has lots of fun tricks and I quite enjoy what you guys have put together for these guys. Thanks.

~Dysole, who is curious to see how some of the other Legionnaires play
Old May 22nd, 2014, 12:41 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Thanx Dysole, if you have read any of the comics you will know that the LOSH is really a toolbox of superheroes that are assigned to a mission based on the particular needs of the mission at that time & that's what I/we tried to do with them in their gameplay. There are still more of them to come which I will get back to eventually but at the moment I am taking things a lot slower & focusing on getting some more DC villains out there - which will eventually include some LOSH enemies .
Old May 22nd, 2014, 12:47 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Outsider Looking In

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Thanx Dysole, if you have read any of the comics you will know that the LOSH is really a toolbox of superheroes that are assigned to a mission based on the particular needs of the mission at that time & that's what I/we tried to do with them in their gameplay. There are still more of them to come which I will get back to eventually but at the moment I am taking things a lot slower & focusing on getting some more DC villains out there - which will eventually include some LOSH enemies .
Most of my exposure to the Legionnaires came from one of the DC cartoons (can't remember which one off the top of my head) and I didn't know a whole ton about them except a few names here and there. I'll say that I think you hit that theme perfectly and I will definitely see myself coming back to Legionnaires as they are quite useful when you want to make two builds and have the builds counterinteract each other (the other build was Zemo (Heinrich), Blob, Jean Grey, Red Skull (Schmidt), Meteorite, and Whirlwind. I'm sure you can see all the fun crap going on in those two builds)

~Dysole, eager to see what else you guys end up cooking up
Old December 8th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Does anyone have tips/tricks to play against Cosmic Boy? He’s not that highly-ranked on the power tier list, but I don’t think he’s ever lost a game at our house. My opponent (which is usually also me, but that’s beside the point) usually keeps him just in the back of the action, far enough away that he’s hard to hit, but close enough that his Magnetic Throw can help. It also feels like that Magnetic Throw roll is way lower than it is. It feels like he hits it 2/3 times. Anyways, is it just a matter of sending someone like Hulk up against him who can just smack him down?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library