Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 24th, 2018, 02:12 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TAF's Customs DRUNKARD

I wasn't trying to be a downer on you, its just a ton of work that most people probably wont do (myself included.). I've loaded up hundreds of pictures to this site, and a good third of them got jacked from photobucket. I'll probably never restore them to their glory. The only exception for me would be for both full sets of Magic the Gathering AOTP books of threads in which I'm the thread owner that made them. Quite a few of the other folks that this happened to don't even frequent this place much any more. As I said, good luck. I'll not bother here in an attempt to not derail TAF's thread any more.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards