Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 12th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mums the word from FFG.

I had set an e-mail to FFG asking them basically if they were still interested in pursuing Heroscape, and a few other thoughts as well.

First, they have a great turn around time. I sent my e-mail last night around 5pm, and had a response in my inbox at 8am this morning.

As far as their interest in Heroscape, they had no comment. Their response was " we do not discuss our business about business".

Fair enough, I didn't really think I'd get any real info anyhow.

Just thought I'd share.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 12th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mums the word from FFG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
I had set an e-mail to FFG asking them basically if they were still interested in pursuing Heroscape, and a few other thoughts as well.

First, they have a great turn around time. I sent my e-mail last night around 5pm, and had a response in my inbox at 8am this morning.

As far as their interest in Heroscape, they had no comment. Their response was " we do not discuss our business about business".

Fair enough, I didn't really think I'd get any real info anyhow.

Just thought I'd share.

Given the fact that FFG continues to pick up and remake old classics (Fury of Dracula, Nexus Ops, Wiz War, Rex aka Dune) I am optimistic this may happen.

My wallet isn't.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old October 12th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So your news is that there is no news.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
So your news is that there is no news.

Better still I can report that, completely out of the blue, FFG didn't email me today to tell me they were or were not pursuing Heroscape. I think it's a lock.
Old October 12th, 2011, 03:23 PM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for asking nonetheless. Out of curiosity, what were the other thoughts?

I just won a copy of BLOOD BOWL TEAM MANAGER from FFG, so I'm feeling a-okay with that company.
Old October 12th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

And Ollie, I didn`t either, so that`s a definate! Seriously, though, I highly doubt it.
Old October 12th, 2011, 11:04 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

In other news, I did not get made the new CEO of Apple.
Old October 13th, 2011, 12:07 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

This is a good week for HS-related announcements...

...now if we only had some.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 16th, 2011, 10:32 AM

CaptainCanuck is surprisingly tart

Atleast they didn't say no outright .
Old October 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

They didn't contact me either!!!! Suspicious I tell ya

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News