Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old February 13th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HelmAverse REINFORCEMENT PACKS - new Doc Oc draft

I for one like the design. I think Doc Ock is one that deserves different designs for each sculpt. Although, I am personally satisfied enough with the C3G one that I won't be LDing another, but still, more Ock is a good thing.
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Cool design Helmster. I can't wait for you to see the C3G version of him, he's definitely one you would approve of.
I approve of just about all of the C3G versions, but now you've got me interested in specifically keeping my eye open for the Doc Oc release.

... and thanks for the positive feedback Griff.
Old February 13th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's an anniversary special ... so just a couple more months.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 16th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Late coming, but the battle report was well-written enjoyment. I liked how you were calling the one figure Winter Warrior and then switched to calling him Bucky, but just before doing that, put Bucky in parenthesis to prepare us for the switch.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:31 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi Matt,

We had a great 4-player team game with your cards last night.

I had: Thor, Wasp, Captain America (Hasbro)
My mate 1: Hawkeye, Iron Man (Hasbro), Hulk (Hasbro)

My wife: Juggernaut, Magneto, Dr. Doom (Hasbro)
My mate 2: Crimson Dynamo, Red Skull (Hasbro), Abomination (Hasbro)

It was an awesome game, and Hawkeye carrying Cap around with his skycycle was a deadly combo.

I just wanted to let you know that people still love and use your cards. I just wish there were more!

Thanks
Old June 6th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks guys. The HelmAverse still has 2 fans so how can I disappoint them. I may be a bit lost... but not gone forever.

I count 9 different individual custom threads with current discussions as recent as Memorial Day. That's awesome to see. Whether you're trying to make cards compatible with the original Marvel set, the current C3G multiverse, or just creating your own custom world... welcome to you all and thanks for keeping the fire lit.

So to do my part, and considering that this thread now has over 50,000 views, I thought I would dust off a few that have been sitting in the hopper for quite some time. My card creator, A3n has been tied up with loads of obligations so I don't know if these designs will ever see the finish line, but I wanted those interested to at least see what was behind the Helm curtain.

So although he's not a creative explosion, here is the first write up from the vault...
-------------------------------------------
TITANIUM MAN

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
AGENT
MERCILESS
MEDIUM 5

LIFE: 4
MOVE: 7
RANGE: 4
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 6

STASIS BEAM 16
When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto a space within 2 clear sight spaces of Titanium Man, that figure must end its move there. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, the affected figure receives one wound. Only one figure can be affected by Titanium Man’s Stasis Beam each turn.

FLYING
When counting spaces for Titanium Man’s movement, ignore elevations. Titanium Man may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When Titanium Man starts to fly, if he is engaged he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPERSTRENGTH

---------------------------------------
I don't have my own pic of him so I borrowed one from another web site.

Last edited by Matt Helm; June 6th, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old June 6th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Nice and simple. Nice to see a new design in here Matt.
Old June 6th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: HelmAverse REINFORCEMENT PACKS - 6/06 Titanium Man draft

Nice job Mr. Helm

Definitely a guy to use against melee units and I like the normal attack of 5 for sure and his nice move of 7.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great to see a new design out of you Mr. Helm. He'll be a very solid anti-melee figure who could really devastate with the right team.

Old June 8th, 2012, 07:29 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

A bit behind here but here's Doc:
Old June 8th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Really cool how you have that claw sticking through the fog.
Old June 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I agree with the claw sentiment and overall the card looks great. He seems like the force to play against for the price. Not over or under costed. Plus, in card form he doesn't look overcomplex either. Rather nice.

+1

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations