Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old November 8th, 2022, 08:19 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: North Carolina Scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I registered and started looking at potential army builds. The restrictions are interesting, but I have a tentative army I'm happy with unless I can come up with something better.

I'm trying to talk a friend into coming, if he plays then he can use the army I'm thinking of and I'll figure out something else.

What maps are going to be used?
We are still working on the maps for this event. I would check out the maps from Scapecon 2 as a good example of what will likely be there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old November 9th, 2022, 03:51 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@jcustar07 if you're looking for maps for your event...might I suggest some of my recent creations. I'm hoping to get some more tourney experience for these bad boys.

Thanks!

Caothland
Sets: SotM, BftU, TJ

Dralli
Sets: Marvel X2, BftU, TJ

Burning Man
Sets: Marvel X2, RttFF X2, VW

The End of the Line

Slated
Sets: BftU X2, RttFF, TJ, VW

Four Lakes
Sets: RotV, RttFF X2

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 9th, 2022, 12:06 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Similarly I'd love to see some of the maps in my signature see tournament use; I think they each offer something distinct compared to most other tournament maps.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 25th, 2022, 01:51 AM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey everyone. We have decided to cancel out event for December 3rd. We will have to regroup and try again after the new year. Have a great holiday season!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old November 30th, 2022, 06:40 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Is there a way to get refunded if you already paid the $10 sign up fee for Atomic? Asking for a friend.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old November 30th, 2022, 06:53 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

From the Atomic Empire email:

"Hello players,
I regret to inform you that by the request of the organizers, we are cancelling the Heroscape Tournament on Saturday, December at Atomic Empire. Your registration fees will be fully refunded.

Daniel Wheeler
(he/him)
Events Director"
Old December 2nd, 2022, 06:18 PM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

I did get an email from Paypal on 30 Nov. that my money had been refunded.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old December 3rd, 2022, 10:56 PM

Ya. Money should be fully refunded.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old December 4th, 2022, 02:45 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

I finally moved to the West Jefferson area. I'm looking forward to when the next tournament is!
Old December 4th, 2022, 03:28 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Sad to hear about the cancelation, I ended being very busy this weekend with family. On the next event, will there be open play for players not interested in tournament play? Nowadays I have a short amount of time on my hands, if I come I'll probably only be able to get a game or 2 in. But I don't want to take up a tournament slot just to drop out.

Old January 7th, 2023, 05:32 PM

patzymur knows what's in an order marker patzymur knows what's in an order marker
Glad to see some activity!

Hey All,
It's been a few years since I've logged in to 'scapers. Now I see that Hasboro reannounced Heroscape in August, canceled it in November, and there's been real, in person play in the Triangle in 2022! Wow!
Also, I've seen mention of a facebook group and a discord channel in this thread. Are those for NC Heroscape, or a larger audience? Following either of those is a little bit easier for me than following things on scapers.com. So, if they are local, can someone provide a link?
Anyway, I'll try to keep an eye on things and pop out to Atomic Empire next time something happens, schedule permitting.

namaste,

Namaste,
'zymur
Old January 7th, 2023, 07:02 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Glad to see some activity!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patzymur View Post
Hey All,
It's been a few years since I've logged in to 'scapers. Now I see that Hasboro reannounced Heroscape in August, canceled it in November, and there's been real, in person play in the Triangle in 2022! Wow!
Also, I've seen mention of a facebook group and a discord channel in this thread. Are those for NC Heroscape, or a larger audience? Following either of those is a little bit easier for me than following things on scapers.com. So, if they are local, can someone provide a link?
Anyway, I'll try to keep an eye on things and pop out to Atomic Empire next time something happens, schedule permitting.

namaste,
I'm not aware of a discord server specific to North Carolina, but the Heroscapers discord server is here. I would suggest still monitoring this thread; events do get cross-posted there in #events sometimes, but not always.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers