Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 28th, 2013, 11:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: A3n's Repaints & Mods

That Alfred is awesome, yeah.
Old December 30th, 2013, 03:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
TMNT - Donatello

So for this Christmas I modded myself some turtles. I know in the comics all turtles have a red mask, but I grew up on the cartoons so I compromised. Instead of doing the mask & all the bandages the colour of the character depicted in the comics, I kept the bandages like bandages & just coloured the masks the appropriate colour. Also like the comics I panted each a different shade of green....

So this is based on the Bullseye Heroclix, I used the staff hand from a Gambit Heroclix, & the right hand from Avalanche Heroclix. Using my Tamiya Epoxy Putty (equivalent to greenstuff) I created the shell, extended the mouth & added the sash.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:06 PM.
Old December 30th, 2013, 04:00 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That back shell turned out great!
Old December 30th, 2013, 07:27 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
TMNT - Leonardo

Sorry for the delay but I had to go out. (I actually lost track of time here & we left later than I intended because of it .) Anyway here's Leo...

The base figure for this one was a Nightwing heroclix. I cut his left arm at the shoulder & elbow to change its direction. Then I carved the baton out of his left hand & added a sword from Magdalena Heroclix to it. I cut the right hand off & added the right hand (& sword) from Arashi Heroclix. Using my Tamiya Epoxy Putty (equivalent to greenstuff) I created the shell, extended the mouth & added the sash.

As you can see I am yet to rebase them. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
Old December 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM

Cowabunga dude!

It's Mikey...

His base figure was that of Daredevil Heroclix. I shaved of the ears/horns & hip pouch. Trimed down the baton. Using my Tamiya Epoxy Putty (equivalent to greenstuff) I created the shell, extended the mouth, added his right hand nunchuck to his left hip, created the rest of the left hand nunchuck & added the sash.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:08 PM.
Old December 30th, 2013, 07:44 AM

Last but not least is Raphael...

The base figure here was Wolverine Heroclix. Cut off his head & replaced with head from Arashi Heroclix (without the ponytail), but any bald head would have done. Shaved off the boots & outside knuckles of each hand to make it look like he only has 2 fingers & a thumb with the fingers between the sai points. The 2 outside claws were shortened to make them look like sais. Using my Tamiya Epoxy Putty (equivalent to greenstuff) I created the shell, extended the mouth & added the sash.

Sadly my wash didn't work out the best & I made worse trying to get it off the chest (as you can obviously see). I still need to work on my wash technique. This was the first one (of the 4) that I did the wash on & although the others didn't turn that bad they still aren't what I was hoping for but I am happy with them all overall. Still a long way to go to match Lord Pyre's awesome painting skills.

Last edited by A3n; October 11th, 2019 at 09:34 PM.
Old December 30th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool! Leo is probably my favorite of the 4 custom turtles. I really like the turtle shells. Seeing these makes me want to make some of my own. Nice work.
Old December 30th, 2013, 10:32 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Nice work, man! I like the decision you made on the color compromise - I believe that's how the new show handled it as well.
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In the new comics by IDW, they all start with red but then Splinter gives them their favorite colors later. It's a real nice blend of the old comics and the cartoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 30th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Nice mods.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 30th, 2013, 06:52 PM

Thanks guys. Leo is probably my favourite of the 4 mods also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
In the new comics by IDW, they all start with red but then Splinter gives them their favorite colors later. It's a real nice blend of the old comics and the cartoons.
That's cool then.
Old December 31st, 2013, 01:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Me wanty ....

Great stuff, A3n!!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations