Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 11th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Kumiko

I think it's all part of the same fixed move, and so she wouldn't be able to continue moving after entering water.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:50 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is an odd ball question on Ninjustu Barrage Special Attack. Say she has 2 wounds. She attacks two Deathreavers and a Greater Ice Elemental with no wounds. She destroys the two Deathreavers. She attacks the GIE last. Should you roll Ice Spikes first before her attack? If so and she takes a wound from Ice Spikes, then do the two Deathreavers come back since she died before completing her turn?
Old May 5th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Here is an odd ball question on Ninjustu Barrage Special Attack. Say she has 2 wounds. She attacks two Deathreavers and a Greater Ice Elemental with no wounds. She destroys the two Deathreavers. She attacks the GIE last. Should you roll Ice Spikes first before her attack? If so and she takes a wound from Ice Spikes, then do the two Deathreavers come back since she died before completing her turn?
It would be just like if she jumped into lava or off a cliff. She would die from the wounds, and the two Rats stay dead. It's just that she died during her turn.
Old September 29th, 2013, 02:10 AM

axl86 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

does she move her 6 spaces and then have 3 extra move built into her special attack? or would she have to be lets say adjacent to a squad figure, then attack, move next to another one, attack, and so forth? Because if she already has to be engaged to do this I don't find it as strong as if she can move the 6 first, if anyone gets what im trying to ask
Old September 29th, 2013, 03:10 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

The card says "instead of moving and attacking normally", so it is just the three spaces.

Unless I am really missing something...
Old September 29th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by axl86 View Post
does she move her 6 spaces and then have 3 extra move built into her special attack? or would she have to be lets say adjacent to a squad figure, then attack, move next to another one, attack, and so forth? Because if she already has to be engaged to do this I don't find it as strong as if she can move the 6 first, if anyone gets what im trying to ask
Only 3 spaces of movement total, but you don't have to be engaged to do it. Note that you can attack at any point, so you could move into a triple-engagement 3 spaces away and then attack those 3 figures. Or, you could attack three figures that you're already engaged with and then move 3 spaces. Or any other combination of that.

Old July 6th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Hoping to use her in a 520 point battle. have the army ready. might play tomorrow.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 6th, 2014 at 10:58 PM.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:45 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kumiko
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:05 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Kumiko is a head scratcher. Is she crowd control? A mono-e-mono assassin? For me, she's certainly down her fair share of squad-killing, when she gets up close and personal she's a force to be reckoned with, yet at the same time, very fragile. Feels slightly over priced for the points. Ironically my sister's favorite figure, tho!)

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:37 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Stuck On You

Can Kumiko use her SA if engaged with a Gladiatron or Major X17? I personally think she can but I can see an argument that since she can't move normally she shouldn't be able to trade out that part for her attack.

~Dysole, curious what the community thinks
Old October 24th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: Stuck On You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Can Kumiko use her SA if engaged with a Gladiatron or Major X17? I personally think she can but I can see an argument that since she can't move normally she shouldn't be able to trade out that part for her attack.

~Dysole, curious what the community thinks
Glads don’t state that you are giving up or forfeiting your move step, they just say you can’t move. Kumiko says move up to 3 spaces. Moving 0 is up to 3 spaces. I would say yes she can, based off of 5 minutes of thought processing it. That’s my initial thoughts at least.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I agree.

“Instead of moving and attacking normally…” denotes a phase of the turn, not the act of moving.

Cyber law is concerned with whether you can leave the space, not whether you can enter the move phase of the turn.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units