Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th, 2019, 04:14 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker
Wink Re: READ THIS FIRST - Rules for using the trading forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Yeah, you can sell repaints and that kind of thing here.

You can even sell C3V customs if you want, although I'd guess most people here would just prefer to buy their own. Maybe there's a market for that if you include bases and cards, though?
That was the initial plan... I didn't know if I was allowed to sell their cards, I was just gonna let people handle that aspect and worry about the mini's.... That was the only issue.

This is a sample image of what the rebased figures look like. Superman and Harvey were unpainted test mini's.. What do you think? The super glue seems to hold fine but I'm thinking a hot glue gun would establish a better bond.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades