Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 27th, 2021, 09:11 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Hey folks! Things move quick at this time of the year, and our Monthly scene is no exception! The December monthly is just two weeks away, so be sure to RSVP to let us know that you'll be there! This month will be a quick-fire format and is a yearly favorite, so make sure you and any friends are able to make it!

With that, it's noted in the announcement above, but I'm posting here to try to get it as much exposure as possible. Please note that the usual time and entry fee are different this month. The time will be at 11 AM instead of 1 PM. The entry fee will be a white elephant prize table, which was a blast the first time we did it a couple of years ago. (For the prize table, general guidelines are to bring something Heroscape-related or a $5-ish item. If you can't bring something or forget on gameday, you can still pay the usual $5 entry fee and we will have some extra prizes to throw on the table.)

We are super excited to see you this month! Happy Holidays!

Mentions:

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 27th, 2021, 09:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m assuming by “one A-ranked card” you mean we are still allowed to have multiples of that common? Or truly only “1 card” worth of those figures? In the case of uncommon…does that mean Hydra X2 is illegal in one army?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 27th, 2021, 10:07 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I’m assuming by “one A-ranked card” you mean we are still allowed to have multiples of that common? Or truly only “1 card” worth of those figures? In the case of uncommon…does that mean Hydra X2 is illegal in one army?
Excellent question! We just talked it over to be sure, and yes, you are allowed to have multiple copies of any A-ranked card. So multiple squads of knights, 10th, etc. or even Hydra x2. I'll add that in to the details. Thanks for bringing it up!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 28th, 2021, 01:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But my brother and I down as maybes.
Old November 28th, 2021, 03:45 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
noice! do you have family in the area? how long of a drive is that for you?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 28th, 2021, 11:36 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

If anyone needs to borrow any figures to fill out or build their dream armies... Please let the Tourney Organizers know!

Serious... Heroscape is so much fun when you get to explore new or more synergistic armies!
Old November 29th, 2021, 12:33 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Las Vegas to Salt Lake is six hours.

Have you been up to play with the Utah crowd before, @infectedsloth ?
Old December 2nd, 2021, 02:18 PM

Blindsniper and Shaggy both confirmed they’ll be there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 2nd, 2021, 02:43 PM

to clarify 100%:

for the Limited list, I want to confirm:

I can have a figure from that list in BOTH of my armies, I can have multiples (if it's common/uncommon), BUT the figures have to be different from that list.

So theoretically, I could have
Mass X2 in Army A
10th X2 in Army B

is that correct?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 2nd, 2021, 05:50 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
to clarify 100%:

for the Limited list, I want to confirm:

I can have a figure from that list in BOTH of my armies, I can have multiples (if it's common/uncommon), BUT the figures have to be different from that list.

So theoretically, I could have
Mass X2 in Army A
10th X2 in Army B

is that correct?
This is correct
Old December 3rd, 2021, 01:13 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This month is a no-go for us. The dreaded prior commitment I had forgotten about stikes again.

Quote:
Quote:
We don't have family in the area. I've never been to Salt Lake City. I figured a Sacpe tournament is as good an excuse as any to make the trek and make a weekend out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Have you been up to play with the Utah crowd before, @infectedsloth ?
I haven't yet. I've met Sir HS at Gen/Scape Con. I'm looking forward to putting a face to everyone else names.
Old December 3rd, 2021, 01:18 AM

Goldstarme and Alex (Padawanverl?) are in

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events