Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 1st, 2016, 05:03 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Rumble in the Burg TOURNAMENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
You used Dignan's maps, but what were the other 2 in the video?
The swamp/jungle & the lava/rock outcrop maps.
Are they uploaded somewhere? They look nice.
I don't know why I didn't respond to this sooner...sorry :P

The two Scraps I designed on VirtualScape were the jungle: 'Quagmire', and the lava outcrop is 'Hot Stones'. Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to becoming a site supporter (b/c of budget) so that I can upload my maps here...but if you'd like the pdf file (or the VS file) I can send it to your email.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 1st, 2016, 03:28 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
You used Dignan's maps, but what were the other 2 in the video?
The swamp/jungle & the lava/rock outcrop maps.
Are they uploaded somewhere? They look nice.
I don't know why I didn't respond to this sooner...sorry :P

The two Scraps I designed on VirtualScape were the jungle: 'Quagmire', and the lava outcrop is 'Hot Stones'. Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to becoming a site supporter (b/c of budget) so that I can upload my maps here...but if you'd like the pdf file (or the VS file) I can send it to your email.
If you want to share the files with the community you can upload them to google docs (set the file to anyone with link can view) and link to it. This is what I've done, even though I could upload directly to site.
Old March 1st, 2016, 05:34 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Perfect thanks I'll try to do that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 2nd, 2016, 08:30 AM

@TheSparkleInYourWater here's the link for Quagmire...hopefully it works.

Also..I messed up in the pdf...Brandar glyphs indicate power glyphs, the power glyph is the one treasure glyph

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 25th, 2016, 04:46 PM

Another tournament! Partial details added to OP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old April 27th, 2016, 12:06 PM

Tournament details added to OP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:48 AM

Maps and Wandering Monsters added to OP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 1st, 2016, 09:51 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
Maps and Wandering Monsters added to OP
Ruins of Pine Tree Marsh is missing its wandering monster in the OP.
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:20 AM

Tourney details updated!! Attendance updated as well as prize table items added.

Things are getting exciting for the tourney already folks! Come join in for this exciting tournament! We're already getting a solid list of attendees, and there are still many more getting back to us. We've got exciting prizes already with more to come, so sign up now and get ready to Rumble with us in the Burg!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 15th, 2016, 09:50 PM

Prize table updated! As the attendance is growing, so is the prize table! For those of you on the fence, come on out...it's worth it for a prize table like this....and it's only going to keep growing!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 20th, 2016, 07:41 AM

Exciting! Updated tourney attendance and prize table 19 confirmed attendants and a BOOMING prize table to get even experienced 'scapers excited about. Still a lot of you out there on the fence, so come and join in, you won't regret it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 20th, 2016, 08:22 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

100% confirmed Nathan and Christen from Rigby last night. I also need to add my son, Ivan, who will be making his Heroscape tournament debut. have fun with his build guys. I changed the army I am bringing because he kicked my butt when we were playtesting for the tournament.

Last edited by Tiranx; May 22nd, 2016 at 10:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events