Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old April 11th, 2023, 06:06 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Captain America

Revised and nerfed my old Taskmaster card to stay in line with my new Captain America:

Old July 6th, 2023, 06:23 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Malekith

My fellow 'Scaper kolakoski recently gave away all of his 'Scape stuff to the rest of us in the NYC Gang of Four; some of that stuff included a bunch of assorted Heroclix figures. I grabbed a couple of them to make customs of, one of which was Thor villain Malekith:

Old July 6th, 2023, 10:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Good stuff.
Old July 7th, 2023, 06:18 PM

Thanks, Malekith was a tricky one because I've never read any comics featuring him, so he was one of those "Internet research" customs, not to mention his powers are somewhat vague and undefined, as is the case with a lot of magic users in comics. Thankfully the mini has him holding the Casket of Ancient Winters, so that helped me pick a direction for this card.
Old July 7th, 2023, 08:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I thought that was weird until I noticed he was holding it.
Looks impressive enough to not feel map dependent.
Old August 1st, 2023, 05:57 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Wong

I finally got around to adding a Wong mini to my collection, a must have for obvious reasons:

Basically, Wong is simply designed to act as an optional meat shield for Dr. Strange - not all that useful in a magical duel, but handy on those occasions when Strange has to face down a rampaging Hulk.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; August 3rd, 2023 at 08:55 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2023, 09:30 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like it. I'm not a fan of the last sentence of Servant To The Sorcerer Supreme where you have 2 "and"s but i couldn't think of better wordage to offer.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 09:37 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I like it. I'm not a fan of the last sentence of Servant To The Sorcerer Supreme where you have 2 "and"s but i couldn't think of better wordage to offer.
Take out "is" and the second "and":
Quote:
If an opponent's figure adjacent to both Wong and his Sorceror Supreme attacks with a normal or special attack, it must attack Wong.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 3rd, 2023, 08:58 PM

Thanks Necro, that wording addresses the issue and better matches the wording of Tandros Kreel's Combat Challenge, which I should've done in the first place. I've updated Wong with the new wording.
Old August 4th, 2023, 08:31 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Hope we'll be seeing Wong on our table soon!
Old August 8th, 2023, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Hope we'll be seeing Wong on our table soon!
Well, I'm thinking my next game will be a LotRScape scenario, but maybe after that I'll include Dr. Strange and his valet.
Old August 16th, 2023, 07:49 PM

Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Dora Milaje

Made another "loyal sidekick" card, but these ladies protect royalty, not sorcerers:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations