Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Are these cards poorly done or are they good quality?
Good Quality? 36 87.80%
Poorly Done? 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:58 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warcraft 3, D&D, Marvel and Halo customs

Yeah Dashi is SOV. A clarification the Marines are 3-2 just wanted to make sure you caught that as what I meant by original. The original creator of them had them as commons so to avoid just copying his ideas I changed em to unique and for theme I prefer them as a unique to kinda show that there rank is higher than the grunts.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:02 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool, thanks for the clarification. I don't know when we will get a chance to play your customs again, but when we do, I'll let ya know how it goes.

C3G team building links.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:58 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome thanks a bunch for the help!!!

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Yeah Dashi is SOV.
Clarification: Dashi is under review by the Soldiers of Valhalla judges, he has not been approved by SoV yet.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
the above

Yeah that's what I meant. oops.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 11th, 2012, 08:57 PM
the above

Added Easter Egg finally.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 18th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great cards, i've been looking for some good quality HALO cards
Old October 4th, 2012, 01:21 AM

Grut Ranger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

The Halo cards were beautifully done. Though one thing that struck me was that I didn't like the re-use if minis in your Warcraft III section. The Phoenix was the only one there that really jumped out at me.

Grut Ranger's Custom Workshop
New stuff! Be sure to keep checking back, as I update regularly.

U play N.O.V.A. 3? PM me!!!
Old October 7th, 2012, 01:13 PM
the above

Yeah the Warcraft III were my first customs ever, so they definitely are sub par.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:37 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Have you thought about making the spartans, elites, and brutes uncommon heroes?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:51 PM
the above

Actually no I hadn't... been a while since anyone has looked at my thread... I think it needs some updating anyway. I'll take a look at it.

Customs here
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 18th, 2013, 09:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I would really like to see more customs in the Classic/DnD vein posted in this thread, because Rorshack has received such good feedback.

Also, the poll doesn't matter anymore, could you remove that after I go vote "good quality"?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards