Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 10th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Tourney - The Uncharted Wellsprings (Pocatello, ID)

We're inviting all Heroscapers from Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem as we hold our tournament at a central location in Pocatello, Idaho

The Format:
600pt armies; 24-hex startzones; 55min game clock; 5 rounds.

House Rules Apply:
NO Marvel
C3V and HOSS allowed.

This is a Swiss System tournament. Partial card scoring will be used. (If you kill 1 figure out of a squad of 3, then you will get partial points for killing that figure).

When:
Saturday June 10th, 2017 @1:00pm
Setup/check-in 12:30pm

Where:
Goblin Town Games
1800 Garrett Way, Ste. 10
Westwood Mall
Pocatello, ID 83201

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward a prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscape or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: It's always good to bring a snack, there will be no lunch break
Parking: Plenty of parking outside the gamestore

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own…contact me and we will provide you will an army and materials.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyph Pool
Power Glyphs
Initiative +8
Move +2
Defense +1
Wannock (Wound Glyph)
Unique Attack +1
Lodin (D20 +1)
Treasure Glyph
Bracers of Teleportation
Brooch of Shielding
Belt of Giant Strength
Talisman of Defense
Giant Hunter Stone
Cloak of Invisibility
Elixir of Speed

Maps

Attendees
1. Sir Heroscape
2. Saints_Wrath
3. TREX
4. Michael
5. Hamadraith
6. Supertrex
7. Tyler
8. Jlightnin
9. True
10. BiggaBullfrog
11. Scaperedude
12. DaDude
13. Leaf_it
14. McKayla
15. Podunksarmy

Maybes

Prize Table
1. Money pot (store credit) ~everyone
2. NIB DnD Hero Pack ~from Sir Heroscape
3. Sentinels of Grax ~TREX
4. Vydars Alpha Prime ~TREX
Spoiler Alert!

5. Dice tower ~donated by Dreamscaper
6. Custom terrain ~donated by Herofly
7. C3V unit Heracles ~donated by BiggaBullfrog
8. Ashi-Dhulu X2 ~donated by Tiranx

@The Dewk @BloodyVikingr @DaDude @Starling @kmgenius @Timothy @Aethiar @DewNoHarm @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield!
@BiggaBullfrog @TREX @Tiranx @UtahScott @The B.I.V. @relish @Scaperedude @dart48 @wjscaper @TheBlackN @podunksarmy @dreamscaper @Leaf_It @Ninjaman1993 @D4rthCaedus @lotr_fan2 @ortimus @CrashMan00 @HokshilaTo @Vivaldi @Jaromrw

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; June 10th, 2017 at 03:13 AM.
Old May 11th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Tourney - The Uncharted Wellsprings (Pocatello, ID)

I believe I can make it to this.
Old May 11th, 2017, 05:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Add Supertrex to the maybees. My brother that plays that you guys haven't met is finally going to make one..maybe.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 12th, 2017, 10:27 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I'll be bringing a massive box(or two) of custom hex terrain for a prize or two that needs to be released from my possession to make room for more terrain I'm building.
Also, I picked up some new C3V units intentionally for prizes as well. (cough, sentinals of grax, cough.) They aren't rebased as of yet, haven't got them in the mail yet. But I will make them a card and laminate it and if I have some bases they'll get based too.

@Sir Heroscape, I'm digging the rule set for this one. Well done. I'm going to try and actually win this time, put some thought into my army, and try to bring the pain..

My brothers will be driving up with me, but we will keep them on the maybe list.

Old May 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'll be bringing a massive box(or two) of custom hex terrain for a prize or two that needs to be released from my possession to make room for more terrain I'm building.
Also, I picked up some new C3V units intentionally for prizes as well. (cough, sentinals of grax, cough.) They aren't rebased as of yet, haven't got them in the mail yet. But I will make them a card and laminate it and if I have some bases they'll get based too.

@Sir Heroscape, I'm digging the rule set for this one. Well done. I'm going to try and actually win this time, put some thought into my army, and try to bring the pain..

My brothers will be driving up with me, but we will keep them on the maybe list.
Well I know a lot of people are going to get excited about your custom drain maybe you should take a picture of it so I can link it in the OP that way people know exactly what they're going to be fighting for I think that should get a few more people to come knowing what is going to be at stake

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 12th, 2017, 01:40 PM
"like" happy

I had that on the agenda, but I've been super busy re organizing my shop, and my house in general. I plan on posting it sometime this week, as I haven't even posted that stuff into my custom terrain thread yet even though I've had it made for close to a year now.

Old May 12th, 2017, 03:36 PM

Quote:
I had that on the agenda, but I've been super busy re organizing my shop, and my house in general. I plan on posting it sometime this week, as I haven't even posted that stuff into my custom terrain thread yet even though I've had it made for close to a year now.
Lol oh, I mistyped...I meant custom terrain...haha not custom drain...but im sure that's cool too.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:37 AM
"like" happy

@Sir Heroscape Add Vydars Alpha Prime to the list of Prizes

Keep in mind the lights stopped working and have been removed, but the piece is still pretty sweet. The ladders/figures and other terrain is not included. This stuff is only going so I have room to make more without my wife wanting to kill me.

Old May 13th, 2017, 01:02 PM

Holy freak!! haha...that's awesome!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 13th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

There will also be a couple boxes of terrain on top of alpha prime. I can probably post pics when I get off work. I did a major overhaul in my shop. The stuff I made that is up for grabs took a lot of time to make.

Old May 14th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"like" happy

I might have another +1 on top of 2 of my brothers coming out. I ran into a guy that used to come out to my place with his brother for some of my Heroscape Game nights I used to do. He just got back from an LDS mission and was talking to me about getting back into it. That'd be one more maybe. Any word from @dart48, I haven't talked to him in awhile and It'd be sweet to get my butt kicked by him again at a tournament. I hope he didn't get sick of winning so many that he doesn't want to play any more. We'll have to promise to up our game and give him a challenge.( @Tiranx , I'm talking about you and me.)

Old May 15th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I might have another +1 on top of 2 of my brothers coming out. I ran into a guy that used to come out to my place with his brother for some of my Heroscape Game nights I used to do. He just got back from an LDS mission and was talking to me about getting back into it. That'd be one more maybe. Any word from @dart48, I haven't talked to him in awhile and It'd be sweet to get my butt kicked by him again at a tournament. I hope he didn't get sick of winning so many that he doesn't want to play any more. We'll have to promise to up our game and give him a challenge.( @Tiranx , I'm talking about you and me.)
Was that the tournament where my rancors defeated me?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events