Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 29th, 2019, 06:38 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Sounds like this will be fun! Myself (Gabe), Sophie, Brayden, and Cameron(probably) will be attending.

Also, does anyone have a spare Evar Scarcarver, rygarn, or Kursus lying around? I need them for my army and would be very appreciative if I could borrow one.

Last edited by Dat_One_Boi; March 29th, 2019 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Beans
Old March 29th, 2019, 08:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_One_Boi View Post
Sounds like this will be fun! Myself (Gabe), Sophie, Brayden, and Cameron(probably) will be attending.

Also, does anyone have a spare Evar Scarcarver, rygarn, or Kursus lying around? I need them for my army and would be very appreciative if I could borrow one.
Dang! That should make the count now 26 I think!

I can bring those figures for you.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:36 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

Out of curiosity, would anyone happen to have three squads of Warriors of Ashra and Kyntela Gwyn that I can borrow?
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:40 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Out of curiosity, would anyone happen to have three squads of Warriors of Ashra and Kyntela Gwyn that I can borrow?
I got you.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 29th, 2019, 09:40 PM

Thank you
Old March 29th, 2019, 10:12 PM

I can bring Boiling Point.

Also, anyone have a squad of Tagawa Samurai Archers I could borrow? @Leaf_It

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 29th, 2019, 11:15 PM

Dat_One_Boi is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
I got you.
Quote:
Quote:

(Gabe from another account)

OMG thank you so much, I was really worried about having to bring random units tommorow, Rygarn, Evar, and Kursus, will make a fine addition.

So Brayden is begging me to ask you if you can bring some units for him tommorow. He needs alot, but I was thinking I could bring the three squads of Ashras instead for Jazack.

Brayden needs:[LIST][*]2 squads Sasquatch Hunters/Granite Guardians[LIST][*]2 squads Mohican River Tribe[*]Brave Arrow

Please don't feel pressured, Brayden can run another army, he just wanted me to ask you just in case.

Thanks soooo much
Old March 29th, 2019, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I got you.
Quote:
Quote:

(Gabe from another account)

OMG thank you so much, I was really worried about having to bring random units tommorow, Rygarn, Evar, and Kursus, will make a fine addition.

So Brayden is begging me to ask you if you can bring some units for him tommorow. He needs alot, but I was thinking I could bring the three squads of Ashras instead for Jazack.

Brayden needs:
  1. 2 squads Sasquatch Hunters/Granite Guardians
  2. 2 squads Mohican River Tribe
  3. Brave Arrow

Please don't feel pressured, Brayden can run another army, he just wanted me to ask you just in case.

Thanks soooo much
I’ve got Brayden covered, but I don’t have the Sasquatch card, so he’ll need to use a phone or something .

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:00 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Sounds like this will be fun! Myself (Gabe), Sophie, Brayden, and Cameron(probably) will be attending
Awesome, thanks for RSVP-ing!!

I’m adding Dry Season to the pool. We’ll need someone to bring it and still need someone for moisture farms. Please let me know if you can help out. Tagging @Isak @Jazack @Leaf_It and maybe @The Dewk as ones who have helped before. @TREX and @shmet for good measure.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:07 AM

I can bring dry season
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:09 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Hey, Dry Season is one I can actually build! I’ll bring it.

Lol never mind, ninja’d by @Jazack
Old March 30th, 2019, 12:22 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I can bring dry season
Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Hey, Dry Season is one I can actually build! I’ll bring it.

Lol never mind, ninja’d by @Jazack
Well, I usually don't like having the exact same terrain maps at an event, but since we're in crunch mode if I switch Moisture Farms to Riposte would you mind bringing it? (Though if anyone wants to bring Moisture Farms too I won't turn it down -- better to have more than enough maps than not enough).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events