Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 1st, 2017, 02:35 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
The Book of Urk

The Book of Urk

Soldiers of Valhalla

PDF Friendly Version

Basic Side Card:
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit is the D&D figure Silent Wolf Goblin from the Aberrations set.

Character Bio:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPECIAL POWERS
MOB SWARM
After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card and before taking a turn with Urk, you may move up to 8 Common Goblin figures you control up to 2 spaces each. Figures moved by Mob Swarm never take any leaving engagement attacks.

GOBLIN SNEAK ATTACK
When attacking an opponent's figure, add 1 attack die for every Common Goblin figure you control that is adjacent to the defending figure, to a maximum of 3 additional dice.

SCALE
When moving up or down levels of terrain, Urk may add 2 to his height.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Only Urk gets the benefit from Goblin Sneak Attack, right? A: Right.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • GOBLIN CUTTERS: As Common Goblin figures, Goblin Cutters benefit from Urk's Mob Swarm special power.
  • HORNED SKULL BRUTES: As Common Goblin figures, Horned Skull Brutes benefit from Urk's Mob Swarm special power. Horned Skull Brutes may also choose Urk for Expendable Rabble.

Synergy Benefits Received
  • ORNAK: Red Flag Of Fury Aura
    As a Unique Hero who follows Utgar, Urk benefits from Ornak's Red Flag Of Fury Aura.
  • GOBLIN CUTTERS: Goblin Sneak Attack
    Adjacent Goblin Cutter figures can benefit Urk due to his Goblin Sneak Attack special power.
  • HORNED SKULL BRUTES: Goblin Sneak Attack
    Adjacent Horned Skull Brute figures can benefit Urk due to his Goblin Sneak Attack special power.
  • MORGOLOTH: Swarming Vermin
    Friendly small figures who follow Utgar or Valkrill are never attacked when leaving engagement with a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Morgoloth.
  • TORIN: Evil Eye Protection
    As a small Utgar figure, Urk can be protected by Torin's Evil Eye.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index
Worse than more cutters or brutes whenever that’s an option. A good option when figure limits force you to fill in. B-

Unit Strategy Review

Last edited by superfrog; January 22nd, 2019 at 02:32 PM. Reason: added Q&A
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:51 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Urk

I like this guy but is he an official release yet? Just kinda popped up here.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 11:59 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calim View Post
He was approved by the SOV, which is a part of VC (Valhalla Customs). He's official for Heroscapers, he's not a HeroScape release.

-NS, hoping that helps
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:15 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calim View Post
Linkify!
Old January 12th, 2017, 12:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm looking forward to trying him with the Horned Skull Brutes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 28th, 2017, 12:29 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thinking about running...

HSB X3
Deathreavers X4
Urk

...in a 450 point army tournament with no start zone restrictions. Anyone played with Urk yet that may have some constructive criticism?
Old January 28th, 2017, 02:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post

HSB X3
Deathreavers X4
Urk

...in a 450 point army tournament with no start zone restrictions. Anyone played with Urk yet that may have some constructive criticism?
My Urk is also in the mail. Maybe get him today. Cutters would be fun to run instead of Deathreavers. The two are both annoying to fight. That looks like a fun build. I'd probably run cutters instead just because they also have synergy as well. It'd be more flexible with OM placement while Urk is alive. I have two set ups that I may run. They are both just fun to think about, not really a shoo in for the win though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 29th, 2017, 01:19 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:

HSB X3
Deathreavers X4
Urk

That looks like an *awesome* build. HSBs + Rats are great, and Urk brings some nice things to the mix.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:35 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:

HSB X3
Deathreavers X4
Urk

That looks like an *awesome* build. HSBs + Rats are great, and Urk brings some nice things to the mix.
Well, after playing that army, I discovered that 4X rats is too much chaff. Even with 16 rats, range was still able to occasionally sneak in and kill a Brute. And when the Brutes go down, this army really feels it.

I did really like playing Urk, though. I tended to use him early in the game to get my HSBs onto road tiles in hordes. After that, I would use him as a clean up character. Except for the time I was facing Tor-Kul-Na and he was my only non-insta stampable character! He got pretty brave then.

Old February 13th, 2017, 11:19 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Ninja Status - add to Synergy Benefits Received
MORGOLOTH: Swarming Vermin
Friendly small figures who follow Utgar or Valkrill are never attacked when leaving engagement with a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Morgoloth.

Core Goblin army:
Urk - 65 =
Horned Skull Brutes x 3 - 225
Goblin Cutters x 2 - 100
= 295 (18 spaces)
Then add based on point value & spaces of what you are playing to:
Morgoloth - 140
Hydra/Nakita Agents/Realin 2 - 120
Krav Maga Agents - 100
Raelin - 80
+1 Horned Skull Brutes - 75
+1 Goblin Cutters - 50
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:50 PM
...Something unique

Done, nice catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@Ninja Status - add to Synergy Benefits Received
MORGOLOTH: Swarming Vermin

Core Goblin army:
Urk - 65 =
Horned Skull Brutes x 3 - 225
Goblin Cutters x 2 - 100
= 295 (18 spaces)
Then add based on point value & spaces of what you are playing to:
Morgoloth - 140
Hydra/Nakita Agents/Realin 2 - 120
Krav Maga Agents - 100
Raelin - 80
+1 Horned Skull Brutes - 75
+1 Goblin Cutters - 50
Old August 27th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Does Goblin Sneak Attack work universally, for all your figures, or only when Urk attacks?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs