Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Heracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
I snatched this guy up as soon as he showed up on the front page. Haven't had a chance to draft him myself yet, but the little siblings seem to like him.
I can see Heracles potentially wrecking Q9--Labors and Move 6 to close in before the Major can get a shot in, 7 Attack to bring him down, and 8 Life and 4 Defense should let him take a few helpings of Queglix if it comes down to that--but I'd probably be hesitant to try it in an actual game. May have to give it a shot just to satisfy my curiosity, though.
Don't hesitate! This guy is absolutely meant to bring down the big guy. Small and medium flying figures (especially as a squad) are the biggest pain for him because he can't labor or throw, but even then, his base stats keep him around a long time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs