Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 27th, 2023, 01:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Special Event - Bring the VCheese #4 - Sign up by 3/

Viewable Bracket, feel free to make a copy and fill out your picks!
Old March 27th, 2023, 04:58 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

Did this just become Heroscape March madness? I'm here for it.
Old March 27th, 2023, 11:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Playing ryguy tomorrow at 9:35ish am Pacific time.
Old March 28th, 2023, 02:48 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Playing ogblaha Tuesday at 9 PM CT.
Old March 28th, 2023, 09:47 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's my bracket picks.

I don't know that I'm in love with all of them, but that's what I'm going with.
Old March 28th, 2023, 09:48 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: And Here We Go

Quote:
The chris perkins (5) v. captain stupendous armies are:
Big Blue (and Estivara too)
* Estivara, Marro Warriors, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx5
Can't See the Forest for the Cheese
* Manauvi, Marro Warriors, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx3, Wildwood Sentinel

chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing today @ 3 pm EST
Old March 28th, 2023, 10:40 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Evantage and I are playing tonight at 9:00 PM (EST).

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:38 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Playing ryguy tomorrow at 9:35ish am Pacific time.
Got trounced by sf, Havechs set up on the little height pods in the middle and put 12/15 skulls into 3/15 shields from Quahon. Game was over in one turn, not much else to say about it other than it really broke Chris Perkin's bracket.
Old March 28th, 2023, 01:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

Got the event kicked off with a win thanks to a 12/15 skull turn from my Havechs which was met by 3/15 shields from Quahon. I then overextended them a bit to take out the Marro Warriors, blowing a few more up in the process, but with his offensive threats gone ryguy conceded.
Old March 28th, 2023, 03:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Reporting

Because of the way we're doing things and because this isn't being counted for rankings (like the other VCheeses have not), there's no report form. Post in this thread or let an organizer know the results of your game.

We will be rolling out matches as they become available for the first couple of rounds (no more than once per day). You will have one week from when your match is announced to schedule a game.

~Dysole, informationally
Old March 28th, 2023, 04:38 PM

I got the win v. Captain Stupendous, and we narrowly avoided the dreaded end-game of Wildwood v. Marro Warriors.
Old March 28th, 2023, 10:41 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sometimes, you get to play a normal game of Heroscape against the Scapecon 2022 champion. Other times, your opponent's Airborne Elite drop on Round one, go first, kill an entire squad of 10th Regiment, and then roll absurd amounts of skulls against your anemic defense dice. You know what, though? Bad dice luck is just a normal part of the Heroscape experience, so to speak; besides, after a certain point, I found my bad luck funnier more than anything. I also absolutely needed to move Raelin up earlier than I did, and got punished for not doing that (and probably other tactical mistakes I didn't recognize in the moment, but that's the one that stuck out to me). Despite my bad luck, I had a lot of fun, and wish Evantage good luck in the rest of the tournament!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events