Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st, 2011, 08:58 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Lord of the Rings 'Scape Project; PM me if interested

ANYONE WHO IS INTERETED PLEASE PM ME!
I will start judging and playtesting threads after I get a few more people interested.

Threads:
Idea Dump: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37329
Playtesting: - http://www.heroscapers.com/community...77#post1460977
Judging: -
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37351
Positions:

The High King posts the names of units that need to be designed. The High King is also considered a judge. Remember, as coordinater of the project, the High King may remove any Judge or Playtester and may add a new Judge or Playtester.

The Judges receive one vote on whether or not a unit is inducted into the wave.

The Playtesters test units. After a Playtester tests a unit, they may then place one vote on whether or not to pass the unit on.

High King (project coordinater)- elvenwizard9

Judges:
1. elvenwizard9
2. samuelfrost4
3. bumper15
4. Son of Arathorn
5. Taeblewalker

Playtesters:
1. boromir96
2. Arya
3. ullarted
4. orcelfarmyone

The System:
The High King posts a unit that must be designed in this thread.

Anyone may then post their custom card for that unit in the Idea Dump.

Anyone with a card suitable for testing by our Playtesters may submit it for testing at the Playtesting thread.

Once at least three Playtesters test the unit and give a thumbs up, represented by , the unit is passed on to the judges.

The Judges vote on whether or not to allow the unit to be inducted into the wave. A unit must receive at least three votes to be inducted into the wave.

The High King then posts another unit to be designed, and the process restarts.

Remember, PM me if you would like to participate. ANYONE, Judge, Playtester, or random 'Scaper may submit units to the idea dump.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; March 8th, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum