Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Closed Thread

Old August 14th, 2011, 03:24 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
LotR 'Scape Project- Playtest thread

This is the Lord of the Rings 'Scape Project Playtest Thread.

Anyone may submit a unit card to be tested. After playtesting, the testers may vote. Full process posted here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=37156
Playtesters:
1. boromir96
2. Arya
3. ullarted
4. orcelfarmyone
5. -

The creator of the card may withdraw their card at any time in the process, and also may make minor stat and wording changes to their card before it is passed on to the judges.

Please, one unit at a time, first come, first serve.

Unit being tested:
Boromir by Kaemon Awa 123

Last edited by elvenwizard9; March 8th, 2012 at 08:19 AM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:20 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: LotR 'Scape Project- Playtest thread

Playtesters, you may begin to nominate units from the idea dump. I highly reccomend one of Kaemon Awa 123's cards. Please note the system change on the main thread's first post.

Last edited by elvenwizard9; August 14th, 2011 at 08:49 PM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to nominate Gandalf by Kaemonawa 123

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old August 14th, 2011, 10:28 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

So, this is officially the version we're going with?

Oh, and it isn't really by me, I'd call it a community effort. I just looked through all the ideas and threw them together, with a little bit of my own modifications thrown in.
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:17 AM

Playtesting system edit; plese view on main thread.
Old August 16th, 2011, 10:12 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

So, the person who created the stats/card nominates, right? Not that it matters because I'm a playtester...

I would like to nominate Legolas, by me.

Also, I would like to withdraw the currently nominated version of Gandalf the Grey and nominate this version, it's easier to understand and slightly more thematic.

I'll hold off for a while on Gimli, I'd like to think about him for a while, there's one little change I might make...
Old August 16th, 2011, 03:24 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So now,Is there supposed to be a vote on this?Or do we just start testing.

Old August 16th, 2011, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
So now,Is there supposed to be a vote on this?Or do we just start testing.
Test, then vote on whether or not to pass it on.
Old August 17th, 2011, 07:46 AM

Hey,I've been playing around with Legolas and I think you should change his light feet to read like this,

Legolas may count Heavy Snow and Slippery Ice as one space when moving,and double his height when moving down levels of terrain.Legolas may move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

Also,bump his points up to 120.

Old August 18th, 2011, 06:34 PM

Playtesters:
You may begin testing, please post results in the shown format.

Creators of Cards:
You may begin submiting cards.
Old August 18th, 2011, 06:51 PM

Do we really need to use the C3V form? We aren't reporting to someone higher, we just need to do playtesting so that we can inform ourselves enough to vote. Think of SoV, BoV or RoV judges, they don't fill out a form...
Old August 18th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The form does offer some sructure, though. I would vote for it. But I don't want to turn people off.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum