Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 15th, 2018, 03:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Nice endorsement! Probably won’t be able to in the theater but drfinitely want to check it out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 17th, 2018, 09:11 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure that I agree, but that comes with the caveat that I am a life-long Spider-fan since the age of 3 or 4 and geeked out to the Tobey McGuire film so much that I saw it in theaters 4 times on opening day. My heart genuinely leapt and burst at the thought of a real life Spider-Man swinging through the city.

That being said, I do have to say the Spider-verse got everything right! My only regret is that its a cartoon instead of live-action, but it needed to be for portions of the story. I also knew more than a few of the big surprise elements, so that was slightly less "Ooo," and "Ahh!" for me. I think its a shoo-in for the Animated Oscar though and in a year with a long awaited Incredibles sequel, that's saying something.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 17th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It was really good. Did not love the animation style.
Gwen was awesome.
Old December 19th, 2018, 10:29 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It was really good. Did not love the animation style.
Gwen was awesome.
Thoroughly enjoyed it & agree Gwen was awesome. But disagree with the animation. I thought it was "spot on". Get it? See what I did there? Ben a great Day. What about that one?

Wished I was like the 10th Doctor & carried around a set of Cyan & Red glasses. I really would loved to see what that was like. I'll just have to wait till it comes out on DVD. Sorry I don't go to the cinema to see a movie more than once, no matter how much I liked it.
Old December 19th, 2018, 11:13 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.
At first I thought it was the 3D version(is there one?) and I did not have glasses.
Hopefully the DVD is easier on my eyes.
Old December 19th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah I did find the style a bit distracting but I was pretty cool with it overall. It seemed like animation you’d find in a short more than anything else, so it was at least unique to see it in a full-length movie. I could’ve done without all the sound effects being on screen though.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm probably not going to be on here as much over the next four days - I'm taking the Winter Solstice with my family - so I thought I should just let everyone know that input from me will likely be scant during this time, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Before I go, I'd just like to wish a general Happy Holidays to everyone on these forums - whether you celebrate Christmas, Winter Solstice/Yule, Hanukkah (which looking it up I've now realised I missed completely - should have posted this earlier for this message to work, shouldn't I? Well, the thought's still there...) or something else I've missed, have a lovely time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm probably not going to be on here as much over the next four days - I'm taking the Winter Solstice with my family - so I thought I should just let everyone know that input from me will likely be scant during this time, so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Before I go, I'd just like to wish a general Happy Holidays to everyone on these forums - whether you celebrate Christmas, Winter Solstice/Yule, Hanukkah or something else I've missed, have a lovely time.
Thank you Lazy! Back to you and your family.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

Before I go, I'd just like to wish a general Happy Holidays to everyone on these forums - whether you celebrate Christmas, Winter Solstice/Yule, Hanukkah (which looking it up I've now realised I missed completely - should have posted this earlier for this message to work, shouldn't I? Well, the thought's still there...) or something else I've missed, have a lovely time.
Happy holidays, chap!
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:24 PM

What is a Winter Solstice celebration like?
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:

Happy holidays, chapette!
Fixed. (Though I essentially consider chap gender-neutral anyway....)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What is a Winter Solstice celebration like?
Basically whatever you want to make of it - tends not to be overly ordained or structured (which is kind of the great thing about it!). Luckily we've managed to find a four day period for it, which is nice, so it'll be nice and relaxed. Presents will be exchanged, games played, we'll each cook a meal (I'm doing the meals tomorrow), I picked up Ant-Man & The Wasp to watch on the Saturday after Solstice... basically whatever you make of it, as I said, which in our case is an opportunity for our family to spend some quality time together. We'll probably light a few candles, too, and we have some appropriate decorations. It's pretty low-key for us, but as I said, that's one of the nice things about it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:33 PM

Sounds splendid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape