Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 14th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - April showers of 23 new C3G desig

I would say Ock is a powerful unique hero, not quite event, maybe 380 points?
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:43 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I don't think Doc Oc will be taking down Darkseid anytime soon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Great first post, welcome to you Smithy Winfred.
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I can't see Ock being more than about 280 and probably lower. He shouldn't be much better than Spidey.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 14th, 2012, 01:30 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred

I don't think Doc Oc will be taking down Darkseid anytime soon.
Im not so sure, maybe I overpriced him a bit, but if i read the story properly, he didn't take a scratch the whole battle, that seems pretty powerful, also, he killed at least half of kingpins forces. perhaps 310-340 would be a better price, he is one of the most important spiderman villains.
Old April 14th, 2012, 01:31 PM

Sorry, Im new to posting, don't know how to quote yet. :0
Old April 14th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Sometimes characters do just have good games too. Doesn't mean they always perform that well.
Old April 14th, 2012, 02:38 PM

true
Old April 14th, 2012, 03:10 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Since, in the comics, Spiderman has displayed the ability to beat them all one at a time, I can't imagine Doc Oc or any of the Sinister Six can be at or above 250. I'd even bet they would be closer to 200 than 250 since when Spiderman fought them they were only closely matched due to the fighting area being beneficial to them.
Old April 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM

that seems kinda weak for such an important villain. I could possibly see 250. But considering that the 2 teams in the story were equally matched, doc oak would have to be quite a bit.
(it was only lex and ock + lexcorp vs a huge army of criminals.)
Old April 14th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Doing math from the picture:

Two-Face (130)
The Hood (310)
Bullseye (485)
Captain Cold (575)
Ventriloquist (665)
Shadow Thief (735)
Street Thugs x4 (1035)
Bad Cops x2 (1145)

vs.

Lex Luthor (280)
LexCorp Security x3 (670)
Black Cat (805)

Going by that logic, Doc Ock costs... 340 Points!? Well that can't be right. Teams must be uneven or something. Or maybe he's just really expensive? I playtested him a WHILE ago and I don't remember him costing THAT much... but maybe he did...
Old April 14th, 2012, 06:37 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Your nickname should be "The C3G Detective"

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy