Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 16th, 2012, 02:47 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: Online Heroscape - Scheduled Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
Hivelord and I are to start our game I'm about 30 minutes (Noon Denver time). He picked his Death Chasers and I picked my Skeletons and choose Hivelord to place first.

If there is a bored admin around feel free to populate the map with armies. If not, that's cool.
Hivelord v. Rosencrantz

Old December 16th, 2012, 02:53 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape - Scheduled Games

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Hivelord and I are to start our game I'm about 30 minutes (Noon Denver time). He picked his Death Chasers and I picked my Skeletons and choose Hivelord to place first.

If there is a bored admin around feel free to populate the map with armies. If not, that's cool.
Hivelord v. Rosencrantz

I was actually able to get in and populate myself. Excited for this matchup!

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old December 16th, 2012, 03:42 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The Soundwarp SG-1 v. Toogwick_tuk pool of armies is:
* Dzu-Teh X4, Raelin, Krav Maga Agents, Kumiko
* Sudema, Myrddin, Dund, Elaria the Pale, Nakita Agents, Theracus
* Greenscale Warriors x3, Nilfhiem, Quahon, otonashi
* Omegacron, omnicron repulsors x3, omnicron snipers x2, zetacron
Soundwarp SG-1 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Toogwick_tuk decides who places their (entire) army first.
Me and Soundwarp are going to play at 5pm Pacific Time/ 8pm Eastern Time. I am again using my Greenscale, Quahon, Nilfhiem and otonashi build while he is using his Dzu-teh, Krav, Raelin and Kumiko.

I'm really excited for this game.
Old December 16th, 2012, 06:38 PM
A cool title

shafizele is surprisingly tart

Itsbuzzi and I are starting in a few short minutes

The Shafizele v. itsbuzzi pool of armies is:
* Venoc warlord, venoc vipers x3, fen hydra x2, ice troll beserker -Me
* cyprien, sonya, zombies of moridan x6 (sit 2) -him
* Skeletons of Annellinta x3, Cyprien E., Sonya E., Iskra E.
* Cxurg'Gyath, Ornak, Mind Flayer Mastermind x2, Deathreavers x3
Shafizele will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, itsbuzzi decides who places their (entire) army first.

Whatever you do, DO NOT read this, it's completely pointless.
Old December 17th, 2012, 11:49 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The TSIYW's friend v. Deroche pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts x3, Grimnak, Nerak, Nilfihiem
* Braxas, Kameon Awa, Q10, Ice Troll Berserker
* Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Riders x2, Ice Troll Berserker x3, Krug, Marcu
* Greenscale Warriors x3, Nilfheim, Marro Stingers x2, Raelin 1.0
TSIYW's friend will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Deroche decides who places their (entire) army first. Send PMs to thesparkleinyourwater to schedule a game with his friend.

--------------------

Have a match scheduled tonight, not sure when yet (after 6pm EST).

Old December 17th, 2012, 06:17 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Dherculesr v. utahscott
will be starting in about 15 minutes. A no-voice-chat game, and armies still need to be placed, so it'll be a bit slow.

Game on, hopefully...
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online/...-_uSzlRy0JMlQI

We are playing right now. I have my Vipers and he has his Heavies.
Old December 19th, 2012, 04:23 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

awesomeunleashed and I are starting right now. Here is the link.
http://skorcard.net/tools/hs/online/...OE9zJrZLLe-2W8

I will be using my Frost army and he will be using his Havech Eradicators.
Old December 19th, 2012, 05:10 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Here ye! Here ye! The Heralded Kinseth, guardian of justice takes on the Menacing and Vile Dalu Friday at 2pm Eastern time.(Granted the world doesn't end before then.)

Kinseth will be commanding his brave army of Wyrlings and their MVP the one... the only MAAAAJOR QQQQQ 99999! They will be opposed by Dalu and his smelly Orcish Hordes. Most have not washed in days, and it is said that Dalu doesn't feed his orcs for weeks before entering a battle. His Orcs will be famished and hungry. AND THAT ... will be their downfall.

The kinseth (3-0) v. dalu (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Krav Maga, Warforged Soldiers x3, Braxas, Otanashi
* Blue Wyrmling x5, Black Wyrmlings x7, Major Q9
* Heavy Gruts x3, Grimnak, Tornak, Nerak, Raelin RotV
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Krav Maga Agents, Racheim
dalu will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, kinseth decides who places their (entire) army first.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 19th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We're going to start in 1 hour (5:30 CST Wednesday)

The thesparkleinyourwater (3-0) v. deroche (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Mohican River Tribe x5, Brave Arrow, Theracus, Venoc Warlord
* Fyorlag Spiders x4, Sujoah, Quahon, Guilty McGreech
* Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Riders x2, Ice Troll Berserker x3, Krug, Marcu
* Greenscale Warriors x3, Nilfheim, Marro Stingers x2, Raelin 1.0
deroche will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, thesparkleinyourwater decides who places their (entire) army first.

Sparkle has the Mohicans
Deroche has the Greenscales
Old December 20th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The vegie's dad (2-1) v. psymanski (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Phantom Knights x5, Zelrig, Guilty
* Knights of Weston x3, Raelin, Finn, Thorgrim, Krav
* Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin (RotV), Marcu, Isamu, Grok Riders x2, Marro Warriors
* Major Q9, Saylind, Thorgrim, 10th Regiment x3
psymanski will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, vegie's dad decides who places their (entire) army first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule a game with his dad.
This game is happening Saturday at 6AM Central or at 10PM in Australia. I don't think it's really happening at normal game viewing time anywhere, but hey, maybe some people like early/late games.

Last edited by vegietarian18; December 20th, 2012 at 04:00 PM. Reason: fixed
Old December 20th, 2012, 04:10 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

The eraguy816 (1-2) v. drummerscaper97 (1-2) will be Friday, 3:30 EST or 11:30 PST.

Our army pool was -

* Isamu, Knights x3, Guilty, Sir Denrick, Kaemon Awa, Thorgrim
* Death Chasers x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Sonya, Cyprien, Ogre Warhulk
* Sacred Band x3, Parmenio, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin (RotV), Ashigaru Yari x1
* Mok, Axegrinders of the Burning Forge x4, Darrak Ambershard
Eraguy let me choose first. I chose the Death Chasers x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Sonya, Cyprien, Ogre Warhulk build. Eraguy chose Isamu, Knights x3, Guilty, Sir Denrick, Kaemon Awa, and Thorgrim in response. I decided he would place his army first.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events