Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:02 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Suggestions for the Online Heroscape Organizers

Hi All,

I think the online organizers do a great job and should be commended for the product they put out and the time they put in to keep scape going in this manner.

I started this thread to encourage people to voice any opinions or suggestions they might have to the online heroscape organizers. This thread is not directly meant to suggest interface/software changes as a thread for that already exists and can be found here.

This thread is for format, glyph pool, online rules, maps, trap glyph suggestions and things like that. Hopefully if there is a general public feeling towards something, then the organizers will take that into consideration as new tournaments come out. Some examples might be:

Take 2 is fun, but Take 3 might be even better!
Too much take 2! Variability raises my blood pressure.
Let’s play a B+ format one round.
Every map pool should include at least one map that Foudzing will complain about.
I loathe strategy, please put 3 Massive Curse glyphs in every round.
I would like to see Bracers of teleportation in the treasure glyph pool.
I would like a new trap for the treasure glyphs. Failing that trap should definitely involve Admiral Ackbar.
Please organize a 3 player free for all tournament.
I think the time rules should be less stringent for all non Legendary participants.
Please have more lava maps.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events