Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:22 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Parkville Pandemonium! April 21 in Baltimore, MD

I should be able to. Ping me again friday night, I'll be spending the night at my parents and playing a few games with our tourney armies. I'll surely check it before too late and we'll pack up a second map.
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. If you have a TJ then I'd especially like you to grab one of the TJ maps.

@kldonnelly ?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post

@clancampbell I can supply the three Sentinel squads and whatever else Xanth wants. Does he want Atlaga with that? Otherwise, what else would he like to include? Assume he can pick any unit or squad other than C3v or SOV.
Yes, please include Atlaga with those Sentinels. Also he'd like the Tarn Vikings to round out the army.

Thanks Akden, and DS, you guys are awesome!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:43 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Done and done.
Old April 18th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post

@clancampbell I can supply the three Sentinel squads and whatever else Xanth wants. Does he want Atlaga with that? Otherwise, what else would he like to include? Assume he can pick any unit or squad other than C3v or SOV.
Yes, please include Atlaga with those Sentinels. Also he'd like the Tarn Vikings to round out the army.

Thanks Akden, and DS, you guys are awesome!
Funny thing, that’s the army I already put together for him. I’ll bring it.
Old April 19th, 2018, 02:29 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very honored that my map was selected for this event. Would love to hear feedback after the event has happened. Have fun!
Old April 19th, 2018, 06:16 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

I can bring Shadows over Bleakwoode and Marshall Law.
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:25 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Perfect! Then we’re set. Thanks, all.

= =
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:22 AM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

I just realized Akden is already bringing Shadows. Do you want me to bring Dry Season instead? I have one SoTM, one TJ and no TT so that's the main limiting factor on what I can bring.
Old April 19th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dry Season would be even better than perfect. Thank you!

And @rednax , it was my pleasure to pick your map. Thank you for sharing it with us.

= =
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Very honored that my map was selected for this event. Would love to hear feedback after the event has happened. Have fun!
Agreed. Glad to see some ARV Maps making it into tourney pools, and also pleasantly surprised to see my very own Oozing Swamp make it.

EDIT: never thought people paid much attention to my map thread...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 19th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Sir H., thank you for sharing your maps with the rest of us. I wanted to honor the currently active mapmakers with this selection of maps, and I am touched that so many of them want to check in with us before our event.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events