Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd, 2022, 01:38 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I'll admit the project isn't giving me a warm fuzzy either, but to this point it's raised over 270K in under 24 hours. Any crowd funding campaign would love to have that 'problem.'

I check every couple of hours to see how many more backers there are and it's never failed to be at least 40 or so more each time. Hopefully this is just going to be a super slow burn. If it stays at that rate, this project will more than simply fund.

Heck you could probably argue that this isn't a slow burn at all. Many KS projects have funding goals that are not nearly what is needed, but it's known that wildly huge goals are a turn off and it also looks way better when they can say things like "funded in under 1 hour!" Hasbro simply isn't mincing words, it's 2mil for the project, period.

Lets also not forget that 'free shipping' or at least shipping baked in, can't be dismissed. I, like most, base value on what the final cost is for all included, regardless of how much said company gets in the end. But this also means that the goods in this case are being sold for closer to $200, which is mind boggling to me. I expected $300 minimum and shipping on top of that. This is a steal.
Agreed.

I feel like awareness is the biggest issue right now. The value seems like a no-brainer, especially considering the price-point of comparable plastic-heavy games these days.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion