Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 17th, 2018, 09:56 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

This is what you want:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=1002

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old December 17th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

If you have an android, you can download the probability calculator app in my signature
Old December 17th, 2018, 07:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Not really what I was looking for, but that seems useful, thank you.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 18th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Is there an army card for these figures: Iron Patriot #003 Marvel Iron Man 3, Iron Man #001 Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron,
Old December 18th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Maybe in the C3G. I'd check there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 18th, 2018, 09:45 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Maybe in the C3G. I'd check there.
Also, is there a Card Creator for the Super Heroes and I been using X-2 Customs Card Creator.
Old December 19th, 2018, 07:54 PM

I do own some miniatures for super heroscape, but they do not have an Army Card in the C3G or they do not exist yet or I didn't look at everything in the C3G. The miniatures are: Arclight, Domino the one that wields dual pistols, Iron Man, Iron Patriot and Wild Child.
Arclight #009 Uncanny X-Men

Iron Man #001 Age of Ultron

Iron Patriot #003, #102 Iron Man 3

Wild Child #019, #021 Mutant Mayhem
Old December 19th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Whether or not you can find existing designs for those minis, you can always design your own.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 19th, 2018, 08:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I do own some miniatures for super heroscape, but they do not have an Army Card in the C3G or they do not exist yet or I didn't look at everything in the C3G. The miniatures are: Arclight, Domino the one that wields dual pistols, Iron Man, Iron Patriot and Wild Child.

May not be the exact mini, but Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Domino and Wild Child all have cards in C3G - several in Stark's case. Arclight's the only one there where I there isn't anything.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 20th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post

You don’t always have to use the exact mini on the card. For example, you have an Iron Man so you can probably use him for any of the Iron Man cards. You’ll obviously still know that figure goes with the Iron Man card even if they don’t perfectly match. Sometimes I even use a figure for a different character if I want to use a card for a character I don’t have. I also sometimes use Legos to represent different characters, like a lot of the Star Wars characters with expensive minis.
Old December 21st, 2018, 07:27 PM

Thanks for the information, it really helped.
Old December 27th, 2018, 04:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

If Theracus uses Carry to place a hero you control onto a treasure glyph, can that figure pick up the glyph?

Or can a hero only pick up a t-glyph on its turn?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's