Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Congrats on the son!
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Congrats, Xael! Would have loved to see you get a test in and jump into the public design bracket, but having a kid is cool too.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats Xael!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:31 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Huge congratulation Xael. There is no greater blessing in my opinion.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Congrats Xael! Kids are awesome!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I played that 3vs3 Capture the Flag last night and boy was it fun! My army was Doc Oc, Business suit Lex (counter draft to Supes) Wizard, The Riddler (counter draft to Prof. X/B. Zemo) LexCorp x2, and Hired Guns. My 3 opponents had Amazo, Superman (450) Flash Barry Allen, Magneto, Zemo (170) Prof. X among others.

I was hoping they would draft plenty of squads since I've been trying to show them how useful they can be, but they are still infatuated with heavy hitters. I'm happy to say my army dominated

On my first turn, I was able to red kryptonite control Superman and one shot his own Baron Zemo. Although my Riddler was also eliminated on turn 1 because of the glyph of summoning. Not a single LexCorp went down the entire game, and they + Wizard killed Amazo with 7 wounds in a single round. Doc Ock also defeated Magneto with 4 wounds on a single turn.

My teammate did good work with an Agent build, with SHIELD Agents killing Prof. X. My other teammate running an Outcast Mutant build. With Quicksilver capping all of the points and Blob scaring opponents away. Overall I was hot with my dice as well, at one point Supes rolled 8 attack dice against my last Hired Gun hitting 4 skulls. With height advantage, I rolled 4 shields! A 1/81 chance I was told. It was a fun night and hopefully, my gamer group will start utilizing squads a little more.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 09:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds like fun! My group also favors the heavy hitters.
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:24 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heyo all,

Was asking questions and such over in the Welcome thread but figured I should probably move things like that over here to the more casual thread.

So question: Where do you all get your clix minis? I generally go through Troll and Toad and occasionally CoolStuffInc but would also like any other place I can find to browse through, especially if neither of those have a particular unit I'm looking for.

Thanks!

- Raider30
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider30 View Post
Heyo all,

Was asking questions and such over in the Welcome thread but figured I should probably move things like that over here to the more casual thread.

So question: Where do you all get your clix minis? I generally go through Troll and Toad and occasionally CoolStuffInc but would also like any other place I can find to browse through, especially if neither of those have a particular unit I'm looking for.

Thanks!

- Raider30
You hit the two that I've settled with for probably the past two years...I dabbled with others early on but those are the two I went with...I'm a little miffed with Coolstuff right now though and their prices don't seem to be as low as T&T and I can usually save more the the extra $1 I spend in shipping since I tend to only order larger lots at a time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Heyo all,

Thanks!

- Raider30
You hit the two that I've settled with for probably the past two years...I dabbled with others early on but those are the two I went with...I'm a little miffed with Coolstuff right now though and their prices don't seem to be as low as T&T and I can usually save more the the extra $1 I spend in shipping since I tend to only order larger lots at a time.
Popular Collections has clix

http://www.popularcollections.com/marvelheroclix.html

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Heyo all,

Thanks!

- Raider30
I (when I was buying) used strikezoneonline often as they were better for shipping to Australia. But that was many years ago now & I know shipping has increased across the board from US to Australia.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I used Strikezone a few years ago but stopped for some reason...it was probably price or shipping. Plus I never liked their search function. It's fine if you know the set but if you aren't tied to a sculpt and just want to compare price vs look you have to click each one.

popularcollections.com is a new one for me...I'll have to check it out more later...I do see they are having a special right now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape