Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: How many different people have you played heroscape with?
4 or less 235 27.91%
5-9 285 33.85%
10-19 197 23.40%
20-29 61 7.24%
30-39 32 3.80%
40-49 6 0.71%
50+ 26 3.09%
Voters: 842. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 21st, 2010, 01:10 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What is your Heroscape number?

Greetings,

Contained within the spoiler tag is the breakdown(to the best of my memory) of my HeroScape tournament opponents (though a few of the records represent overall play):

Spoiler Alert!

Total # Unique opponents: 70

Last edited by Raider30; August 24th, 2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Updated 8-24-13
Old November 21st, 2010, 01:18 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

I have played with 15 different people on multiple occasions, and I can easily school 8, have a tough battle and have an equal chance of winning with about 4, and then I get massacred against the other 3 or so.

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old November 21st, 2010, 02:35 PM

Gog the Viking is surprisingly tart

My Heroscape number is 24, 12 of which are from my regular group, while the other 12 are from random games I've played.
Old February 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Two more at the BAG day hosted by cmgames today brings me to 26. I got a W vs. personwholives (current NorCal champ!) and an L vs. Serenity (who took the 6-way ffa tonight).
A loss against eventual champ CyborgJustin at the Immortals Tournamnet bumps me one to 27.

Spoiler Alert!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Adding people I played against in Wisconsin's Winter Warfare...

[thinks, counts out numbers in my head]

... 13!

Yay, I need to play against someone else now.
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:34 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
40 exactly, from all the people I can remember. Many one game stands.
Now 50

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old February 6th, 2011, 02:16 PM

brendrizzle Woo who?

A whopping 4 for myself
Old February 6th, 2011, 02:38 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Eh, Haven't counted. I'm sure it's above 50 or 60 though.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Up to 68 after TotalCon.

-insert signature here-
Old March 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Really jealous of you guys in the States.

All that tournaments floating around in abundant supply... And even a special day for the game (Thinking of National Heroscape Day)

I only had just me and my wife at first when she bought the game for my birthday. Then I started playing regularly with my gang of best friends which numbered 10 in total including myself, and then I spread the love onto my squash (yes the racket sport) club and got another 9 more. Thinking of spreading to my work colleagues, but haven't really worked up the courage yet.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:11 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
Really jealous of you guys in the States.

All that tournaments floating around in abundant supply... And even a special day for the game (Thinking of National Heroscape Day)

I only had just me and my wife at first when she bought the game for my birthday. Then I started playing regularly with my gang of best friends which numbered 10 in total including myself, and then I spread the love onto my squash (yes the racket sport) club and got another 9 more. Thinking of spreading to my work colleagues, but haven't really worked up the courage yet.
That is exactly how things started here. It took the work of the individual players to grow the 'scene' in their respective areas.
Old March 1st, 2011, 01:50 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've spread it to some friends at college. That's 7 new Heroscape players, and more coming

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion