Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 26th, 2012, 09:21 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G SuperHeroScape Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcometx View Post
Looking forward to the server coming back up (it's still down right? I can't get in either). I want to start using this as well. Looks great!
My Scape server's back up. Now I need a vacation from my vacation.
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappleman View Post
Quote:
Looking forward to the server coming back up (it's still down right? I can't get in either). I want to start using this as well. Looks great!
I noticed How about some Scape for that Vaction from vaction
Old September 26th, 2012, 09:31 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snappleman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I noticed How about some Scape for that Vaction from vaction
I like it! We need to have some kind of epic 4 v 4 C3G battle. It'll naturally play out over the course of a month or 2 with everyone slowly logging in on a daily basis to analyze the previous turns and making their move. I know we've got the C3G league going on through HeroSkype. Maybe I should get a team-based C3G league going through BrowserScape. What do you guys think of BrowserScape? I'm trying to think of something catchy like HeroSkype. WwwScape? WebScape? InterScape? Someone come up with a winner and I'll give you gold star.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Snapplescape
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Snapplescape

But please, try a game with HeroSkype! No Skype or downloading is needed! It IS played on the browser, after all.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Snapplescape
I like this idea.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:22 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Snapplescape

But please, try a game with HeroSkype! No Skype or downloading is needed! It IS played on the browser, after all.
I absolutely love what HeroSkype is all about. SnappleScape and HeroSkype come from the same basic idea. I am basically taking HeroSkype and trying to streamline the whole experience, that's all. Also, can you do a map that has 2 different vertical levels on HeroSkype like the Wayne Manor scenario from the World's Finest Campaign? If you can, then that's pretty cool.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:23 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Snapplescape
I think you're on to something there. I like it.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Snapplescape

I absolutely love what HeroSkype is all about. SnappleScape and HeroSkype come from the same basic idea. I am basically taking HeroSkype and trying to streamline the whole experience, that's all. Also, can you do a map that has 2 different vertical levels on HeroSkype like the Wayne Manor scenario from the World's Finest Campaign? If you can, then that's pretty cool.
Sadly no, as it is a 2D plane. You have to recreate the underhang in a separate area to the side and show the borderlines of where it came from on the main map.
Old September 26th, 2012, 10:49 PM
C3G's Plaid Scientist

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Snapplescape

Sadly no, as it is a 2D plane. You have to recreate the underhang in a separate area to the side and show the borderlines of where it came from on the main map.
I figured you'd have to have 2 maps side by side, one for the top and one for the bottom. You can still make it work which is very commendable.

This is the type of stuff that makes me kick myself cause even though SnappleScape will hopefully be the ultimate online Scape experience, it will still fall short cause I don't have the skills to make it truly 3D and you'll still have to figure out Line of Sight on your own. Every time I realize that one simple fact, it makes me want to give up on the whole thing, but then I think about playing C3G online with what's been accomplished so far, and I'm motivated again.
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I have been trying to create a map & it doesn't save most of the time. I reckon about 1 in 10 times that I have tried saving progress it has actually saved. This is very frustrating!

And are the LOS Blockers working yet as they don't seem to for me?
Old September 30th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I have been trying to create a map & it doesn't save most of the time. I reckon about 1 in 10 times that I have tried saving progress it has actually saved. This is very frustrating!

And are the LOS Blockers working yet as they don't seem to for me?
For the saving problem, you have to wait a few seconds (maybe more) until it says, "your battlefield has been successfully saved" then you're good to quit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy