Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 1st, 2014, 11:10 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Book of Seth

The Book of Seth

C3G MARVEL WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a HeroClix figure from the Hammer of Thor set.
Its model number and name are #053 / Seth.

Character Bio - The Heliopolitan God of Death, Seth constantly battles to overthrow Osiris and lead the Gods of Heliopolis. During one such battle, the Asgardian Odin blasted away Seth's right hand. Seth can turn himself into a serpent at will and frequently places the Mark of Death on enemies - when it is placed, fate determines that when the two next meet, one must die.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:25 PM. Reason: png
Old September 1st, 2014, 11:10 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Seth - Design Phase

NAME = SETH

SPECIES = HELIOPOLITAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ANTAGONIST
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 9

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 450

THE MARK OF DEATH
Start the game with a black Death Marker on this card. Instead of attacking with Seth, if your Death Marker is on this card, you may choose an opponent's non-adjacent Unique or Event Hero that Seth began this turn adjacent to and place your Death Marker on its card. While your Death Marker is on an opponent's card, Seth can only target the chosen Hero for any attacks or special powers. If Seth and the chosen Hero are engaged, they cannot move out of engagement with each other and cannot be moved by any special power on an Army Card or Glyph. After the chosen Hero takes a turn, if it is engaged with Seth and Seth did not receive at least 1 wound that turn, the chosen Hero receives 1 wound. When the chosen Hero or Seth is destroyed, return your Death Marker to this card.

SERPENTINE MOVEMENT
Seth does not have to stop his movement when entering water spaces and is never attacked when leaving engagements.

SERPENT CRUSH 13
Instead of attacking, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, the figure receives a wound. You may continue to roll for Serpent Crush until the figure is destroyed or you do not roll 13 or higher.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by johnny139; April 16th, 2015 at 11:39 PM.
Old September 1st, 2014, 11:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm curious at why he's at the 600 point level. I was thinking he'd be around 450.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 1st, 2014, 11:34 PM
Business Casual

I'm definitely no expert at point costing. He should be on par with Odin.

Old September 1st, 2014, 11:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Simple by Event Hero standards but definitely cool! I'm not sure if we should go with "Heliopolitan" or "Ennead." I guess Heliopolitan is more in line with Olympian and Asgardian. Also, I'd like to avoid the use of "God" as a class... maybe "Antagonist" would be good for him?

Also, is he really that strong compared to the average god? Odin-tier? I'm not too familiar with him.

I think adding Slither would be fun, since he can transform into a snake.
Old September 1st, 2014, 11:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was thinking he's more on par with Thor rather than Odin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Design seems cool. I don't know the character but it seems that Marvel produces a lot of "Event Heroes".
Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:50 AM
Business Casual

I could go with Antagonist.

He regularly got the best of the other Heliopolitan gods, so we need a fair amount of wiggle room.

I actually thought about Slither, but went with the crush, a la Wo-Sa-Ga.

He has led undead skeleton armies into battle, but I didn't know if anyone would be up for a squad-bonding Event Hero.

But I suppose he doesn't have to be an Event Hero.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 04:00 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
He has led undead skeleton armies into battle, but I didn't know if anyone would be up for a squad-bonding Event Hero.
If it's thematic & he is priced accordingly, I don't see an issue with it. It could be quite cool.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:40 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Currently he could potentially Mark a new figure for death each turn that he begins engaged. Is that thematic or should he have to "see it through" with his marked opponent before choosing another?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:51 AM
Business Casual

Talking with my son at college. He always asks how the project is going. When I told him about The Mark of Death, he immediately told me that the moving away portion will not work (Blob, Lockjaw), so that will need to be refined.

Kids are so smart these days.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 10:00 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty sure he should have to see his Marks through.

One thing I thought of was, rather than moving, you'd just place him somewhere (anywhere or maybe just in his start zone?). I'm not sure if that has any application to the Stuck problem, though...

As for power level, this guy doesn't seem to have a huge comic presence, so there's really a lot of leeway with him. Overall I'm fine with whatever the LD prefers, and we have a lot of wiggle room regardless.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library