Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 21st, 2019, 01:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with the spreadsheet, because I'm old.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 21st, 2019, 01:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with the spreadsheet, because I'm old.

The idea is that you put in 7 cells worth of information (Name, General, Point Cost, Planet, Book #, Group, and Commonality) and it automatically generates the requisite forum code in the rightmost cells.

Then you can sort the sheet by whatever category you wish, and copy and paste the relevant section into the OP here. No more fumbling about with whether Buccaneers come before or after Brimstone and all that.
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:56 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The Buccaneers are listed at 60 points, but they are 70 points.
Old February 21st, 2019, 06:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Clearly I should have used the spreadsheet. I'll fix it now.

edit: Done!

= =
Old March 24th, 2019, 06:21 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@superfrog (I think) - Someone needs to add Talingul's 'Master of Great Constructs' to the Synergies Received list in the 'Book of Iron Golem' - spiteofthedice hasn't been around for more than a year.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 24th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I have no power in that subforum, unfortunately. The impressive frog will, I expect, take care of it shortly.

= =
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:39 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm slowly working through all the official books to add VC synergies, but I actually had gotten to that one last week!

Thanks for the heads up, though.
Old April 10th, 2019, 11:56 AM
This is merely a joke.

Uzog added.
Old September 26th, 2019, 08:36 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

Am I crazy or is the latest release books not publicly available?
Old September 26th, 2019, 08:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

They haven't been made yet.

Are you interested in making one or two of them?
Old September 26th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I gave the green light to somebody to do all of them, because they were just sitting. And they aren’t up yet. Do you want one?

= =
Old September 27th, 2019, 04:58 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I gave the green light to somebody to do all of them, because they were just sitting. And they aren’t up yet. Do you want one?
If any of them still need to be made by tomorrow night, I can make them. Just let me know.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs